Sign in to follow this  
Lilpaisley

RMB is Open!!

I received another email from Keneika today. She informed me that weddings are held at the beach gazebo or plaza gazebo. She stated she would get back with me on the cost for chair covers and bows. However, she did not include pics of the beach or plaza gazebos. But, when I looked at the picture in RMB Fact sheet on their website, it looks like the beach gazebo is to the far right in the picture. Check out the RMB Fact sheet that I found on their website. Also, according to the RMB Fact sheet the Steakhouse "Mahoe Bay" is poolside.

Hotel Riu Montego Bay Fact Sheet.pdf

I met with keneika when i was in jamaica this past july...we stayed at the RIU Tropical Bay in Negril but we're getting married at the RIU Montego Bay. She did't have much info about RIU MB when I was there but she gave me all the info about the RIU in Negril and said it would be similar.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIUMBBride711 View Post
I met with keneika when i was in jamaica this past july...we stayed at the RIU Tropical Bay in Negril but we're getting married at the RIU Montego Bay. She did't have much info about RIU MB when I was there but she gave me all the info about the RIU in Negril and said it would be similar.
I am getting married at Tropical Bay, did Keneika give you any extras price sheet for negril? I am finding it very difficult to get any information from her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo View Post
Hello Ladies,

I received an email from Keneika confirming my wedding date and time. The email also ask that I respond with which time I would like my reception. The reception will be at the Steak House at either 6:30-8:30 or 9:00 - 11:00. I think the last reception is 9:00 pm - 11:00pm. They only offer two slots. I chose 6:30 - 8:30. She also sent info on extras (i.e. renting the disco, private reception, etc). I have attached the docs she sent me below. I still haven't received pics of the Gazebo or beach area yet. I will try calling her today to see if I can get pics. I also ask that she clarify the cost of chair covers with bows. Still no answer on that either. But, I will be patient because I understand that they probably have their hands full with the grand opening.

When I get more info I will be sure to update everyone.
Hi I can't open your attachements could you e-mail me the attachements and the fact sheet that Keneika sent you.

tmclean21@hotmail.com

I am sooooo excited. Keneika sent me pictures of the beach and plaza gazebos. The first one is the plaza gazebo and the second is the beach gazebo.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.