Photo

Photographer List (cancun)

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 mexico15

mexico15
  • 250 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 02:55 PM

I am so glad my brother married an artist. She not only talented in paintings and designing, but her photography skills are amazing! I can't believe how expensive photographers are! We are so lucky to have my sister-in-law helping us!!

#22 shanaynayf1

shanaynayf1
    • 34 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:28 PM

Hey has anyone here heard of Claudiaphoto.com...not sure if ive seen her in any of these threads? Her pics look great and decent to low prices...any feedback would be great!
      Shannon

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by shanaynayf1
      Hey has anyone here heard of Claudiaphoto.com...not sure if ive seen her in any of these threads? Her pics look great and decent to low prices...any feedback would be great!
      yes, there is a member that is using her...she has a really good reputation.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 03:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by shanaynayf1
        When I was researching photographers, she was on my list, and I have noted that I got her name from The Knot. The only other note I have is "Packages for destination Weddings start at 3,000.00us plus the travel fees involved"

#25 Jackie

Jackie
        • 2,290 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 04:07 PM

Ive read a few good reviews on Claudiaphoto. And her prices are very reasonable.
          Here is the thread with her information and a few other RM/Cacucn photogs...

http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t1526
          My Dreams Cabo Wedding Review
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t22576

#26 shanaynayf1

shanaynayf1
          • 34 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 12:35 PM

Thanks ladies
            Shannon

#27 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
            • 714 posts

Posted 09 February 2007 - 08:50 PM

Ladies, a great photographer who does beautiful work and who will travel to Mexico is Ben Chrisman. Check out his work at Creative Documentary Wedding Photography

Jessica

#28 trobinson1221

trobinson1221
              • 30 posts

Posted 01 March 2007 - 09:44 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Ryjaxs19
                Honestly, the photography prceing is all over the place from pretty low to really expensive. It really depends on who you go with. The two photographers listed in this thread a very reasonably priced. I'm going with Elizabeth Madina (hopefully) who is on the low side of very expensive, if that makes sense.
                Does she have a website?

Nevermind, I found it.:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users