• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#11 syl1115

syl1115
  • 789 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:53 AM

It was Forever Yours styl3 77113 in Coral

Click the image to open in full size.

This is the one we are going to look into at David's. We may be able to get it quickly.

Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#12 Angel

Angel
    • 2,635 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:06 AM

Man thats awful you have to deal with this less than a month before your wedding.
      It's a very pretty dress. I've been searching to find who can ship it faster than 4-12 weeks.
      I did find a site that has Extra shipping options and they have 3 day, 2 day or over night. I would call them to confirm. It's worth a shot. I hope it helps.

Forever Yours # 77113 : Bridesmaids : MyDress4Less

#13 Jen_S

Jen_S
      • 3,737 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 08:08 AM

I would demand your money back. Have you tried Lord and Taylor or Macys? I got a dress similar to the style at Lord and Taylor awhile ago.
        Our Honeymoon In Ireland!!

#14 syl1115

syl1115
        • 789 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:40 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Angel
          Man thats awful you have to deal with this less than a month before your wedding.
          It's a very pretty dress. I've been searching to find who can ship it faster than 4-12 weeks.
          I did find a site that has Extra shipping options and they have 3 day, 2 day or over night. I would call them to confirm. It's worth a shot. I hope it helps.

Forever Yours # 77113 : Bridesmaids : MyDress4Less
          Thanks for looking for me. They have a great shipping option but production time is still 1-4 weeks. We are going to do some serious searching this weekend. Since my colors are pink and brown, it may be easier to look for a dress in brown.
          Sylvia

Our wedding slideshowhttp://www.facebook.....=1047086342460

#15 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,193 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:53 AM

Try to stay positive about this! I know its easier said than done thanks to your stinky seamstress, but I'm sure you'll find something. Remember how you initially felt about your 1st dress You did find another & you will find one for your daughter!
            Good luck!

#16 Amarillis

Amarillis
            • 1,913 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:21 AM

I was going to suggest the same thing you thought of... finding a dress in brown, there are tons of great deals out there, I was looking at Sears even and they have quite a few in the clearance section - which could help with budget.

Sorry this is such a pickle!

#17 jajajaja

jajajaja
              • VIP Member
              • 9,794 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:26 AM

That style of dress looks very similiar to my BMs dresses. We got them at nordstrom. Let me look.

Adrianna Papell Silk Halter Dress - Bridesmaids - Nordstrom

Check out Nordies. Tons of cute dresses in similar styles. You can make it work. :)
                Happily married since 2008

#18 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:32 AM

I would try to find a brown one. The one rachel posted is really cute.

I can't believe the seamstress messed up two dresses. I hope you get your money back.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users