where to get ready day of wedding

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 pdcbride09

• 76 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:30 PM

Ok..this may be a really senseless question, but was wondering where do you get ready for your wedding? My fiance and I will be obviously staying in the same room prior to our wedding, so where do either of us go? Do I stay in the room and he goes to someone else's room? How is this done

#2 DallasAshli

• 451 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:33 PM

That's what we are doing - I get the room and he is leaving. I think i have more things (make-up, shoes, dress, etc) to transport. He's so easy, he can get changed anywhere. So he will probably be in my brother's room because my SIL will be with me :)

#3 Bisha

• 265 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:41 PM

He came in and took a shower while I was getting my hair done and then went down the hall to his brother's room to get dressed while I did my makeup and put on my dress. I guess I was just lucky in that my dress was litterally a slip-on, no zippers, no ties, nothing like that :)

#4 becks

• VIP Member
        • 4,881 posts
        • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
        • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
        • LocationNew York

Posted 28 August 2008 - 06:13 PM

I let DH use our room and I and my girlfriends got ready in my mom's room.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#5 ccarmany23

• 138 posts

Posted 31 August 2008 - 05:38 PM

Some hotels offer a free nights stay with package- so I am using that to stay the night before with mom or girlfriends and use that room to get ready in...and the boys can use his to get ready in.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users