Photo

Husband? What?

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 Bisha

Bisha
  • 265 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:10 AM

We had a really long engagement, 3 yrs and were living together the entire time we were engaged so a lot of people, 1 friend especially, kept saying "ur hubby" and I kept telling him that I dont have one! :) LOL When we finally got married, we kept calling each other hubby and wifey and giggling each time :) Oh and now, every time we fill out a form that asks for your marrital status and we check "married" we giggle some more! :) LOL

#22 *Casey*

*Casey*
    • 5,209 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:21 PM

I just love everyone's stories... they are all so cute!!!

#23 1elephant

1elephant
      • VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:26 PM

i have a great story about this:
        whenever we go out to eat, i put the reservation under dh's first name. i guess it's habit from going out to eat w/ my parents and always using my dad's first name. dh hates it for some strange reason, so i've started using our last name instead.
        a few weeks ago, we go to a restaurant. the host says, "can i help you?" i said, "yes, reservation for a_____." dh turns to me and says, "why do you ALWAYS use MY name?" i just stared at him until he slowly realized that DUH, it's my last name too!

#24 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:29 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lauren
          whenever we go out to eat, i put the reservation under dh's first name. i guess it's habit from going out to eat w/ my parents and always using my dad's first name. dh hates it for some strange reason, so i've started using our last name instead.
          a few weeks ago, we go to a restaurant. the host says, "can i help you?" i said, "yes, reservation for a_____." dh turns to me and says, "why do you ALWAYS use MY name?" i just stared at him until he slowly realized that DUH, it's my last name too!
          Tooo funny!

#25 *Casey*

*Casey*
          • 5,209 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 12:30 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lauren
            Hahaha... Classic!

#26 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:15 PM

Lauren that is hilarious!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users