Photo

Songs for ROR wedding video

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 kater

kater
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 August 2008 - 02:45 PM

For those who have purchased the wedding video through ROR....they say to bring 3 songs to use for the video. I'm trying to decide which three to use and I was wondering during which parts they actually play these songs. I think it will make a difference whether I pick slow, sappy songs, or upbeat songs, depending on what the songs might actually be playing along with. In other words, what are you seeing on the video as the music is playing?

#2 sally

sally
    • 302 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 06:20 AM

I would watch some of the slideshows of peoples wedding photos on here for ideas

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:15 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kater
        For those who have purchased the wedding video through ROR....they say to bring 3 songs to use for the video. I'm trying to decide which three to use and I was wondering during which parts they actually play these songs. I think it will make a difference whether I pick slow, sappy songs, or upbeat songs, depending on what the songs might actually be playing along with. In other words, what are you seeing on the video as the music is playing?
        When you get the videographer, he records the entire ceremony from start to end. He also takes still shots of you. When you get the video, you actually see everything that he recorded. You'll see the bridal party procession, the actual ceremony, and whatever happens after the ceremony & all of the still shots. So the music that you chose will be used throughout the video.

#4 klopez

klopez
        • 176 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 01:07 AM

Hello ladies, I'm just wondering how you go about booking a videographer at ROR and whether anyone has any contact info and/or price list for 2009. Thanks

#5 chicklet

chicklet
          • 718 posts

Posted 11 November 2008 - 08:47 AM

It's in the pricing with photography (there is a separate section that's videography). They quoted me 300 to make the video.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users