Grand Sunset Princess Resort

• Please log in to reply
1772 replies to this topic

#201 Candice

Candice
  • 223 posts

Posted 20 March 2009 - 10:26 PM

Hi Ladies,

Well after a month of looking over resorts we finally are settled on the GP resorts not sure which side yet, waiting on prices. I was a little worried to some of the reviews I was reading on tip advisor but all in all the resort looks beautiful!! I am hoping that these bad reviews are wrong.

I recieved wedding information from the WC already and found some stuff to be VERY pricy!! I would LOVE to see any pics that anyone has from this resort espeically any wedding photos. Any other information about the resort I would love to hear about it.

I am from Cambridge ON. We are planning on marrying in April of 2010! I look forward to taking with you all about the GP and planning the wedding!

Tty ladies soon,
    Candice
    chesswiese@yahoo.ca
    50 Adults & 5 Kids Booked!

#202 courtney

courtney
    • 49 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:28 AM

Candice I've sent you pics from my wedding. When picking sides of the resort take whatever the cheapest price is. It's the same resort just different airline carriers cover different sides. You share the same restaurants, pools and wedding location.

NSCHEATHAM: In your meeting with the WC you will go over the ceremony. I did the renewal of vows but they do the same ceremony as the legal one.

#203 courtney

courtney
      • 49 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 08:28 AM

Candice I've sent you pics from my wedding. When picking sides of the resort take whatever the cheapest price is. It's the same resort just different airline carriers cover different sides. You share the same restaurants, pools and wedding location.

NSCHEATHAM: In your meeting with the WC you will go over the ceremony. I did the renewal of vows but they do the same ceremony as the legal one.

#204 sfsdaf7979sdf

sfsdaf7979sdf
        • 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 10:18 AM

Hi Courtney, Can you send me the pictures as well? - we are getting married there on April 25 -.
          Thanks,
          Tonya

#205 Jessicuzie

Jessicuzie
          • 10 posts

Posted 21 March 2009 - 11:34 AM

Envision,
            I work in transportation and I would not worry about the trouble with kiddnapping and such as that is going on more near the border of the states and mexico not so much in vacation spots :)
            I would love to see any photos you have! im getting married here in 55 days and cant see enough! (jessicuzie2@hotmail.com)

Tonya,
            I'm bringing favors for my guests as well. I orderd some mini buri fans and tags that read Jessica & Adam May 14 2009 that I attached with some ribbon. They wont take up too much room going down and leaves more room for stuff to bring back once there given out :)

#206 courtney

courtney
            • 49 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:56 AM

Tonya give me your email address and I will send the pics.

#207 sfsdaf7979sdf

sfsdaf7979sdf
              • 5 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by courtney
                Tonya give me your email address and I will send the pics.
                Here it is:

tonyaskanes@hotmail.com

thanks Courtney,

Tonya

#208 tgwedding

tgwedding
                • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:27 AM

Hello ladies!
                  We are having trouble deciding which wedding package to choose from(Religious or vow renewal) as we are doing the legal part before arriving in Mexico- does anyone have any thoughts or understanding of the differences between these packages?

#209 tgwedding

tgwedding
                  • 5 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:29 AM

Hello ladies!
                    We are having trouble deciding which wedding package to choose from(Religious or vow renewal) as we are doing the legal part before arriving in Mexico- does anyone have any thoughts or understanding of the differences between these packages?

#210 courtney

courtney
                    • 49 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 08:30 AM

There is no difference between the legal or renewal of vows ceremony other than it's not legal. The ceremony is exactly the same. We got married here first and did the renewal of vows ceremony. They even get you to sign a marriage certificate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users