Photo

bright blue wedding shoes

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 ss_islamorada

ss_islamorada
  • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:16 PM

I'm looking for bright blue peep toe pumps about 2-2 1/2 inches (my FMIL finally is on board with the idea, not that it matters, but you should have seen her face when I first mentioned it ).. maybe with a glitzy broach on the toes/tops! I'm not picky, right? Any idea where I could find something like this? Or would I be better off buying white dye-ables? Thanks girls!

#2 DallasAshli

DallasAshli
    • 451 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:38 PM

Try zappos.com. You can narrow the selection by color, heel height, price, etc. Maybe these: Annie Lola (Royal Satin) - Dress Sandals

There are a lot more options in the higher heel size and some of them aren't that tall so make sure to check them out!

And I think they have free shipping and returns as well!

#3 Jenn

Jenn
      • 1,557 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:41 PM

I was going to say zappos also! They are awesome... I ordered 2 pairs when I was looking for red shoes for my wedding because I couldn't decide. They took the second pair back no problem!

There is also a shoe site through Amazon with free shipping and returns...

#4 boscobel

boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:50 PM

Also try Cutesy Shoes or 6pm

#5 ss_islamorada

ss_islamorada
          • 9 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:50 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by DallasAshli
            Try zappos.com. You can narrow the selection by color, heel height, price, etc. Maybe these: Annie Lola (Royal Satin) - Dress Sandals

There are a lot more options in the higher heel size and some of them aren't that tall so make sure to check them out!

And I think they have free shipping and returns as well!
            Those are great! Thanks! I'm surprised I didn't find those earlier!

#6 catandcleo

catandcleo
            • 173 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:55 PM

Zappos is awesome.

I would try to stay away from dyables if at all possible - you could end up with Smurf feet, and i am guessing this is not the look you are going for!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users