OOT Bags?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 melcrna80

melcrna80
  • Site Supporter
  • 79 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:52 AM

I got mine from the dollar store, I don't think they look cheap at all plus they are big enough to hold a lot of stuff

#22 tiffles24

tiffles24
    • 151 posts

Posted 17 August 2012 - 08:04 PM

getting mine from cheaptotes.com

#23 MrzzMel

MrzzMel
      • 48 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

These are Awesome Great job !

#24 pmkaraan

pmkaraan
        • 171 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:10 PM

Vista print!

#25 Jessica G

Jessica G
          • 70 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

I got really cheap totes from Ikea! They aren't canvas, they are the foldable reusable totes- i wanted these because I thought they would be easier for people to take home. They were 79 cents each if you join their family program (which is free)! They are really nice, and come in a lot of colors. Here's the link! http://www.ikea.com/...ducts/40210063/

#26 kard613

kard613
            • 225 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:36 PM

I still haven't bought oot bags yet but these are what I've been looking for, lets just hope my Ikea has the colors I want!

#27 Jessica G

Jessica G
              • 70 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:44 AM

kard613- I think they only have the colors shown in that link- none of them are my wedding colors, but I went with the orange and pink because they are bright and beachy. I thought for the price it was worth not having my colors- but that's just me- I'm cheap :)

#28 kard613

kard613
                • 225 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

kard613- I think they only have the colors shown in that link- none of them are my wedding colors, but I went with the orange and pink because they are bright and beachy. I thought for the price it was worth not having my colors- but that's just me- I'm cheap :)

I had my sister run to ikea today and she bought my bags in navy and pink! One more thing crossed off my list! Actually more then one, my first aid kits I ordered from eBay and the Chapstick I ordered from bulk apopthacary were delivered today too!

#29 sillafeliz

sillafeliz
                  • 105 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:04 PM

My wedding colours are ivory, coral and beige (linen)....I had originally wanted the canvas bags but couldn't find them ANYWHERE that could ship to Canada that was reasonable. :( BOoooooo!

I ended up getting these small totes from Dollar Tree - and then I went to work on all of the labels and such, and then decided to do a completely different theme to the OOT bags....after all, they aren't really wedding at all...they are more travel oriented. I chose bright green and bright blue. I liked using those colours too, gave me some variety while planning! :)

Originally Posted by Jessica G 

#30 kfritz

kfritz
                    • Banned
                    • 152 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

so glad i found this. I think im geting the flip flop one from birthday in a box.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users