Photo

OOT Bags?

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 AnneW

AnneW
  • 127 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:00 AM

Does anyone have a good place to get OOT canvas tote bags that don't cost an arm-and-a-leg, and don't look cheap?

#2 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
    • 2,777 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:16 AM

there are tons!! Even if you just search canvas tote you'll find plenty of threads that have links to cheap totes

#3 Anna83

Anna83
      • 288 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 07:49 AM

I got mine from cheaptotes.com for $1.29 a bag. They aren't the greatest quality, but they're decent enough.

#4 Ana Cerda

Ana Cerda
        • 91 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnneW
          Does anyone have a good place to get OOT canvas tote bags that don't cost an arm-and-a-leg, and don't look cheap?
          I bought mine from Birthday in a Box 1.39 each. It has a design pair of flip flips on the front of the bags.

#5 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:21 AM

Check out ingreetings.com - and search for "tote" in their search feature. We used their large boat bags at $3.85 each and they are FANTASTIC!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#6 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
          • Banned
          • 1,051 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 10:41 AM

It seems whenever a company runs a sale, a BDW member will usually post it. You can do a search a should be able to find something. I bought mini canvas OOT bags at Micheal's (They come in every color of the rainbow) and were only $1.30 each. Some people on here wanted a bigger bag, but I think they are perfect, and I know a few other girls on here went out and got them too. <----I have since then added A LOT more to these bags. They hold a ton of stuff actually! :)

http://bestdestinati......gs Michael's

http://bestdestinati......gs Michael's

#7 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
            • 164 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:21 AM

I got my bags from Michaels. They are canvas tote bags but they are smaller than regular tote bags. They were $2.25 (in Canada) each and they had 3 or 4 different colors. I just got white because none of the colors were right for what I wanted. I love them though! :)

#8 Mrs.Captain

Mrs.Captain
              • 156 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:37 AM

mexicobride2009, I was looking at Michael's (in Canada) for them and they were WAY more expensive than that $5.49 each for the mini ones. What section of the store did you find them in? Thanks!
                Jennifer & David
                January 22, 2009
                Grand Palladium, Riviera Maya, Mexico

http://i411.photobuc....100_4747-1.jpg

#9 mexicobride2009

mexicobride2009
                • 164 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 01:25 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by jcarson
                  mexicobride2009, I was looking at Michael's (in Canada) for them and they were WAY more expensive than that $5.49 each for the mini ones. What section of the store did you find them in? Thanks!
                  I replied to this, or thought I did but I guess it didn't work...

Hi jcarson :) I just noticed that we're both from the Island, we're getting married at the same resort AND your wedding is the day before mine! Wow!

When I got my bags from Michaels (in Nanaimo) they were in the same aisle as the paper gift bags. That is a huge price difference. Michaels does put coupons out pretty often and you can also get them from their website. I've used a couple coupons that have given me 25% off my entire order. I'm having a small wedding (I'm only doing 10 bags) but the coupons still help :)

#10 KEE LAC

KEE LAC
                  • 251 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 08:30 AM

Hey go on oriental trading.com and find them they are cheap and they have an array of colors! Good Luck!
                    Soon TO be MRS. Clark:[SIGPIC]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users