Photo

Logo/Monogram Help Needed!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 AnneW

AnneW
  • 127 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 02:03 PM

I've been trying to create a logo/monogram for myself in Power Point, but I've been having a bit of difficulty. I don't know exactly how big I should make it. I am struggling! I'm not doing anything fancy, but I want to create logo stickers & when I try to make them smaller and copy and paste multiple ones on a page, I can't even read the font on the computer. Arrgg! Any suggestions?

#2 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 02:48 PM

This might help...http://bestdestinati....light=monogram Also, Amarillis (a wonderful BDW member) offered to help people as well. You might want to PM her. http://bestdestinati....light=monogram
      (Sorry my FI had to create it, cause I am "monogram challenged." :)

#3 AnneW

AnneW
      • 127 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 06:40 PM

Thanks, but I already tried Amirillis though I haven't heard from her. Do you happen to know what size font your FI used for your logo?

#4 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
        • Banned
        • 1,051 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 06:51 PM

Hmm...He made it in photoshop and I'm not sure on the exact font size. I will ask him tonight and let you know :) Sorry I can't be of more help!

#5 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
          • 4,881 posts
          • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
          • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
          • LocationNew York

Posted 24 August 2008 - 09:41 AM

Take a look at the size in the properties feature. Our round ones were a teeny bit under 2" in diameter - so that we could use a 2" round punch to cut them.

If things look proportional to you, then copy the image and save it as a .gif file. That way you can resize it to your hearts content and the proportions won't change.

Hope that helps!

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#6 AnneW

AnneW
          • 127 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 02:01 PM

Thank you so much Becks & Andrea! I figured it out for the most part! Now I just have to pick a logo and color combination that I like! Thanks for your help!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users