Photo

Any Grand Palladium brides?

• Please log in to reply
2140 replies to this topic

#681 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
  • 1,541 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:18 AM

That's kind of what I was hoping actually!  I think I will email Rocio and see if we can do it that way instead.  The setup she emailed me had the head table and 6 round tables around the "dance floor."   I have to email her our menu selections anyway!

Married the love of my life in April!!

#682 cpezuk

cpezuk
    • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:09 PM

Hi Ladies, Does anyone know what the reception options are( restaurants, prices, menu's etc.)? I  have emailed Rocio many times regarding this but have yet to hear back.  Thanks so much!

Christine

If anyone has this info you can email it to me at christine_pezuk@hotmail.com (it would be greatly appreciated!)

#683 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
      • 1,541 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:26 PM

Christine, I will email you the menu list for the private reception.  The list says 2009 prices, but this is what Rocio has sent me 3 times now...  

#684 cpezuk

cpezuk
        • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:20 PM

Hi Erin, Thank you soo much! I appreciate it! So can you not have a reception at any of the a la cartes?

#685 StephyD

StephyD
          • 342 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:36 PM

You can have a reception at one of the a-la-carte restaurants but I do believe there is a limit of 20 people.  If you have more than 20 guests, you need to have a private reception.  Plus, I believe you only have the tables until 9PM?  Versus having a private reception until 11PM.

#686 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
            • 1,541 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 04:43 AM

No, you can have a reception at one of the a la cartes even if you have more than 20 people.  Depending on the size of the group, it could eliminate some of the options, but I think it's like 30 or 35 people max for a couple (or maybe just one) of the a la cartes.   Otherwise, you'd have to go into one of the buffet style restaurants.  This is what Rocio told me when I was trying to figure out our options.  As I explained in my email though, unless you have a private reception, you cannot have any music or any other form of entertainment, and like Stephy said, you only get the space for two hours.

#687 Beth O

Beth O
              • 34 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 09:56 AM

One thing you could do is what we are doing, is have a cocktail time after dinner. Its $5 pp drinks only and if you have 20 people you can have music. I was told up to 40 people for the ala cart restaurants over that have to have a private reception.. The cocktail time is only 2 hrs also.  But 2 for dinner 2 for cocktails with music and drinks I think makes for a good inexpensive reception. They will give you the docking station for ipod with speakers.

#688 Ellabaja1983

Ellabaja1983
                • 1,541 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:14 PM

Beth, they will give the docking station?  When I talked to Rocio about that she said they had a cord to hook up to the iPod.  I guess I'll have to clarify that with her.

#689 StephyD

StephyD
                  • 342 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 06:16 PM

Rocio also mentionned to me that we could bring our ipod for the cocktail (when I asked if there was a sound system so we could bring CDs) and never mentionned a docking station.  I assumed they had one...

#690 JND2012

JND2012
                    • 88 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 03:10 PM

Originally Posted by Ellabaja1983 

I am also staying at Kantenah.  My MOH was there a few years back for another wedding and says great things about it.  I am some what friends with the bride for the other wedding, and the other bride stayed at White Sands.  I asked her if she went again, where she'd stay, and she said either Kantenah or Colonial because the rooms that she saw were pretty similar, just the White Sands was newer and that's why they were more expensive...  I have a bunch of pictures my TA took when she went for a site visit in August, would you like me to post some of them?

Such a late reply, I apologize!   I would love that!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users