Photo

Any Grand Palladium brides?

• Please log in to reply
2140 replies to this topic

#341 Noveau

Noveau
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 August 2009 - 12:20 PM

Just trying out embedding an image of the ceremony and reception site. Darn it, can't get it to embed correctly. But if you click on the link you'll see one picture of the gazebo ceremony site, and one of the reception site at night.

http://rebeccaeby.sm....93_EwapE-M.jpg
    http://rebeccaeby.sm....97_8o8qh-M.jpg

#342 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
    • 303 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:38 PM

I did it! I booked the photographer! We did go with Claudia - I watched a million slideshows and kept going back to hers. I just have to decide whether or not to do a TTD shoot. We also finished the STD boarding passes - they are at the printers as we speak. :)
      How is everything going for everyone else

#343 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
      • 303 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 12:40 PM

By the way, I think I found THE dress... I found it on line and I know where to get it - I just want to lose a few pounds (like a lot of future brides) before I try it on so I dont get too depressed... The dress is like the elusive picture - but I think it is even nicer... Hooray!!

#344 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
        • 365 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 05:26 PM

Dawn,

You sound so on the ball with planning... I feel like a slacker! Going to do my save the dates tomorrow, and my wedding is two months before yours. Good for you!

Deposits are down, adress is ordered, and photgrapher is booked. I am also in the process of getting pricing on passport invites, so I can actually get those out in a reasonable amount of time (a little late on the STD's, but that is what happens when you can't get a date secured at the resort!).

Did you find the dress in your picture?

#345 dawnkyeknod

dawnkyeknod
          • 303 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:41 PM

Sent out STD cards!!! We still have to send the deposit to the resort and the photographer but both are "booked".
            I am still confused about the invitations- arent they a bit redundant since I already sent out the STD cards with the travel info on it.

#346 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
            • 365 posts

Posted 22 August 2009 - 04:44 PM

Yay for you! Feels good to have it "booked" and ready to go. All the hardest parts are over now...all the work goes to the TA now!

#347 CassBob09

CassBob09
              • 18 posts

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:12 AM

Holy cow, we leave in 3 days for our wedding on Monday!! It doesn't seem real...it came up so fast!

#348 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
                • 365 posts

Posted 02 September 2009 - 12:51 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CassBob09
                  Holy cow, we leave in 3 days for our wedding on Monday!! It doesn't seem real...it came up so fast!
                  CassBob-

Good luck to you! Can't wait to see pics. and hear how everything went for you. Congratulations!

#349 ChristinaP

ChristinaP
                  • 365 posts

Posted 10 September 2009 - 02:00 PM

Hello ladies,

Does anyone know what time the reception would start for a 2:00 ceremony? I need to choose a package from our photographer, and can't find the info. I need. I don't even know if they all start at the same time, or if they are different depending on the reception location.

Any help would be appreciated!

Christina

#350 tammikins

tammikins
                    • 71 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 04:05 PM

I think the standard is to have the reception at 7pm. this is the time when they start the private reception. I am not sure if you can pick a different time if you have your reception at a restaurant. I think there are also some options to have a "lunch" reception if you have your ceremony early. But if you're doing a 2pm ceremony you probably won't need to worry about that :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users