Photo

Does the BB10 thread contain spoilers?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:49 PM

I really want to get onto this chat but I'm too afraid that it might contain spoilers from the forums at the offical site or from people who watch 24/7. Normally, I surf the web and read all spoilers that I possible can about every show I watch, but my fiance told me that I have to stop doing that because I ruined the whole season of Doctor Who for both of us.

So, I am no longer reading spoilers, but would love to chat about the shows.

Does the thread on here about BB10 contain spoilers [can people who only watch it on tv read the posts]?

Thanks!!!!

~~

#2 Alyssa

Alyssa
    • 11,793 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 03:55 PM

not really. usually when one of the girls is posting a spoiler they do something like...

**spoiler alert***

or something - you should be fine!

#3 heather007

heather007
      • 620 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:08 PM

Woohoo, I'm going to go and read. Thanks Alyssa!!!!

~~

#4 Ryan's girl

Ryan's girl
        • 256 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by heather007
          I really want to get onto this chat but I'm too afraid that it might contain spoilers from the forums at the offical site or from people who watch 24/7. Normally, I surf the web and read all spoilers that I possible can about every show I watch, but my fiance told me that I have to stop doing that because I ruined the whole season of Doctor Who for both of us.

So, I am no longer reading spoilers, but would love to chat about the shows.

Does the thread on here about BB10 contain spoilers [can people who only watch it on tv read the posts]?

Thanks!!!!

~~

lol, I wondered the same thing but I went in anyways! I'm one of those suckers that when it says *spoiler alert* I have absolutely NO WILL POWER and I read it! I ended up finding out who got kicked off before it aired...totally my fault though!

The girls typically let you know...it's all about whether or not you can skip over it!
          Our ELIZABETH MEDINA slideshow
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42700
          My Iberostar Lindo reviewhttp://bestdestinati...om/forum/t42812

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users