Sign in to follow this  
heather007

Does the BB10 thread contain spoilers?

I really want to get onto this chat but I'm too afraid that it might contain spoilers from the forums at the offical site or from people who watch 24/7. Normally, I surf the web and read all spoilers that I possible can about every show I watch, but my fiance told me that I have to stop doing that because I ruined the whole season of Doctor Who for both of us. smile27.gif

So, I am no longer reading spoilers, but would love to chat about the shows.

Does the thread on here about BB10 contain spoilers [can people who only watch it on tv read the posts]?

Thanks!!!!

~~

not really. usually when one of the girls is posting a spoiler they do something like...

**spoiler alert***

or something - you should be fine!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heather007 View Post
I really want to get onto this chat but I'm too afraid that it might contain spoilers from the forums at the offical site or from people who watch 24/7. Normally, I surf the web and read all spoilers that I possible can about every show I watch, but my fiance told me that I have to stop doing that because I ruined the whole season of Doctor Who for both of us. smile27.gif

So, I am no longer reading spoilers, but would love to chat about the shows.

Does the thread on here about BB10 contain spoilers [can people who only watch it on tv read the posts]?

Thanks!!!!

~~

lol, I wondered the same thing but I went in anyways! I'm one of those suckers that when it says *spoiler alert* I have absolutely NO WILL POWER and I read it! I ended up finding out who got kicked off before it aired...totally my fault though!

The girls typically let you know...it's all about whether or not you can skip over it!