Photo

Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#471 JCrosby

JCrosby
  • 138 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 07:51 PM

I don't understand why Molly was so shocked if she had been talking to him...I feel like her part on after the final rose was all a big act. She really acted like she had no idea that there was anything up with Melissa and Jason - if I remember correctly...?

#472 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 11:44 PM

well molly and jason say they weren't talking. so yes, she looked surprised and "confused." i think melissa believes that they had been talking prior to the show (ATFR).

#473 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:09 AM

I think they talked, but I don't think he told her he wanted to get back together.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#474 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
      • 2,777 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:59 AM

I agree Ann. I don't have an issue w/ any of them. Regardless of what did or didnt happen Jason made a mistake. We all make mistakes, some big, some small. Either way he has realized what a mistake he has made and how it is affected others involved and apologized for his actions. and, honestly, it's best for all of them. Melissa has found someone who treats her like she deserves and is happy, and molly and jason seem happy.

#475 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 12:18 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          I think they talked, but I don't think he told her he wanted to get back together.
          i know Melissa has said she knew of once instance where jason called molly to "check on her" - but that's really all i've heard of.

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Jacilynda
          I agree Ann. I don't have an issue w/ any of them. Regardless of what did or didnt happen Jason made a mistake. We all make mistakes, some big, some small. Either way he has realized what a mistake he has made and how it is affected others involved and apologized for his actions. and, honestly, it's best for all of them. Melissa has found someone who treats her like she deserves and is happy, and molly and jason seem happy.
          well said!

#476 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

Molly didn't seem to happy on Ellen to me. maybe it was just all the pressure they are getting for their relationship. She just seemed different though. And on ATFR when Chris asked her if she was moving to Seattle she almost busted out her YES! Then when Ellen asked she was like "well eventually"

#477 Jacilynda

Jacilynda
            • 2,777 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:38 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Kat81
              Molly didn't seem to happy on Ellen to me. maybe it was just all the pressure they are getting for their relationship. She just seemed different though. And on ATFR when Chris asked her if she was moving to Seattle she almost busted out her YES! Then when Ellen asked she was like "well eventually"

Either way they will end up happier. Who wants to be in a relationship w/ someone who wants to be w/ someone else? Who wants to be in a relationship regretting that they didnt marry someone else?

I think all around it's better for all of them. They may not really see it now cause they may still be hurting, etc from what has happened and learning to live w/ it, but in the end it is better.

I think Melissa looked pretty happy when they showed the pic of her and Ty!

#478 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 05:46 PM

What about when Jason was describing Melissa as " the pefect wife" and "the perfect mother" and "even her looks were perfect" and then went on to say that Molly was "middle of the road" in everything (or something about being "the middle")! I think I know what he was trying to say, but not sure I would have been to flattered!

#479 Kat81

Kat81
                • VIP Member
                • 7,615 posts

Posted 07 March 2009 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AnnR
                  What about when Jason was describing Melissa as " the pefect wife" and "the perfect mother" and "even her looks were perfect" and then went on to say that Molly was "middle of the road" in everything (or something about being "the middle")! I think I know what he was trying to say, but not sure I would have been to flattered!
                  I know Ann! There is something else about him that I never noticed but Ryan did. He said whenever he is around the girls he is always so grabby with them. Like he grabs them and pulls them into him and forces himself closer to them. Ever since he mentioned that it really bothers me. He was doing that with Molly on the Ellen show...... Oh well. I hope everyone ends up happy. I am glad Melissa has moved on and isn't wasting her time crying over spilled milk.

#480 Denise40

Denise40
                  • 407 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 04:15 PM

I just read that Mellisa is now going to be on Dancing with The Stars starting Monday night. She is replacing someone that had a torn meniscus in her knee.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users