Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#281 Banana11

Banana11
  • VIP Member
  • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 01:53 PM

And if the rumors are not true, imagine how crappy the last month or so has been for him!

#282 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

oh when did they do the updates, in the first hour? I have the first hour DVR'd I would love to see the updates of the previous people.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#283 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:16 PM

oh when did they do the updates, in the first hour? I have the first hour DVR'd I would love to see the updates of the previous people.
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#284 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:26 PM

It was toward the end. They had Jerry and his chick on I forgot her name. And Fred and Noelle, Fred was from Deonnas season and Noelle was from Matt's season. They ended up hooking up. That is cool they all party together. Oh and Trista and Ryan were on there and I guess she is pregnant again (probably already had the baby)

#285 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:28 PM

I think the updates were in the first hour. i think.

yea, natalie is clueless. "i don't wear jewelry" - really? what were all of those jelly bracelets on your wrist? she's like "this one was $2, etc" - it's still jewelry! she was just trying SO hard to convince everyone she's something special. she thinks she's so hot ... i disagree!

#286 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 24,768 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:28 PM

I still have a thing for Ryan. But I guess I can let Trista have him! lol

#287 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

Ann, it almost seemed like she dressed down to prove a point. She was just in jeans and a tank top. Anyway, she is an idiot.

I agree about Ryan he is HOT and sweet. They are a cute couple.

#288 Banana11

Banana11
            • VIP Member
            • 8,841 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

Yes, I agree about Ryan being hot! And he's a nice guy too! They make a great couple.

#289 sunsetbride1

sunsetbride1
              • 1,083 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 04:49 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Andi
                I agree! Graham is a HOTTIE!

I also agree with the thinking that Jason is sleezy...I don't know...I thought he was super cute but I am starting to think different! Especially if the rumors are true about the finale!
                I agree... Jason is really really starting to annoy me. I think that this whole bachelor thing is going to his head a bit.

#290 **~Jenn~**

**~Jenn~**
                • 1,236 posts

Posted 24 February 2009 - 05:01 PM

Well as boring and stupid as last night was...The good news is, It's outta the way now..LOL
                  Now on to the Finale.
                  I think everyone is not liking Jason due to these Reality Steve rumors.
                  I admit, I don't feel the same way about him as I did in the begining..Partly because this show built him up to be this "amazing" (lol) guy and single father, when in reality he's still just a guy who takes care of his son.
                  And also because you can't help but believe these rumors which would really make him a scum :-(
                  By the way..Why doesn't his Ex Wife take care of Ty too? or Does she? It seems like he is the sole provider, or that's how they make it seem.
                  Married @ Dreams Cancun 06/24/09
                  My Wedding Reviewhttp://bestdestinati....24-09-a-45066/Pics By Juan Navarrohttp://www.facebook.....9&l=32db696cd3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users