Photo

Jason is the new bachelor!! YAY!

• Please log in to reply
492 replies to this topic

#131 MissyR

MissyR
  • 1,210 posts

Posted 09 February 2009 - 06:31 PM

I sooo hope Naomi gets the big fat kick to the curb tonight!!

#132 BachataBride

BachataBride
    • Banned
    • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:55 AM

So...what the hell happened I saw that it came on at 9...after the presidential crap (how dare they interfere with my monday night tv!) I started watching it and it went right to Naomi's date - I thought nothing of it, just thought that I missed the intro or something - then after Melissa's date, the host (his name completely escapes me right now!) goes to Jason's house & they're ready for eliminations... I missed Jill's & Molly's dates!!! Did this happen to anyone else, or was it just the channel I was watching??

#133 ~Melissa~

~Melissa~

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 8,680 posts
      • Wedding Date:October 7, 2010
      • Wedding Location:Nuevo Vallarta, Mexico
      • LocationUtah

Posted 10 February 2009 - 11:53 AM

I really adore Jill, always have and I hope she's the final one but I have a feeling he's going to pick Melissa, despite her family not wanting to get involved.

Glad Naomi didn't make it. I just don't think they fit together well. Kinda like how IMO him and Molly don't fit. She seems really immature to me.

#134 BachataBride

BachataBride
      • Banned
      • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:32 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Raeka
        I really adore Jill, always have and I hope she's the final one but I have a feeling he's going to pick Melissa, despite her family not wanting to get involved.

Glad Naomi didn't make it. I just don't think they fit together well. Kinda like how IMO him and Molly don't fit. She seems really immature to me.
        Ditto!!! lol

#135 Andi

Andi

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,490 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:33 PM

I agree, I do not think Molly is a good fit for him
          I hope the final two are Melissa and Jillian.

but did you see the previews? how dare deanna come back right before he proposes! ugh i really don't like her anymore

#136 Kat81

Kat81
          • VIP Member
          • 7,615 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:53 PM

I got to see the whole thing. I really really don't like Molly. She seems so fake and I really can't see her being good with kids. I love Melissa and Jillian. They are very good souls. I don't think he could go wrong with either of them.

#137 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
            • 456 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:00 PM

I am so happy that Naomi got the boot! She was waaaaay too immature for him and she bugged me! I absolutely LOVE Jillian (also because she's Canadian!) and Melissa. I have never liked Molly, but for some reason he seems to really be in to her....
              I hope Jillian and Melissa are the final 2....
              DAMN YOU DEANNA!!! Lol.
              D & K
              October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

#138 BachataBride

BachataBride
              • Banned
              • 9,310 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Andi
                I agree, I do not think Molly is a good fit for him
                I hope the final two are Melissa and Jillian.

but did you see the previews? how dare deanna come back right before he proposes! ugh i really don't like her anymore
                I KNOW!!! I can't believe she is playing with his emotions like that!! Did you see the preview where he is bawling his eyes out on the balcony!?! I feel so bad for him. She's such a b$tch!!

#139 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:30 PM

Is Molly the one that had the family who made him draw a picture. If I were him I would have been totally shocked at both her family and Naomi's family. I think he made the right choice.
                I don't think he will get back with Deanna, the gossip columns would have never let that one stay quiet. I do think he will let Molly go and the final two will be Melissa and Jillian.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#140 KAMAY11

KAMAY11
                • 456 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 01:35 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Christine
                  Is Molly the one that had the family who made him draw a picture. If I were him I would have been totally shocked at both her family and Naomi's family. I think he made the right choice.
                  I don't think he will get back with Deanna, the gossip columns would have never let that one stay quiet. I do think he will let Molly go and the final two will be Melissa and Jillian.
                  Yep, that's Molly! Her family (well except her mom) seemed very stuffy to me...her dad didn't even crack a smile.
                  D & K
                  October 16th, 2008-Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas

http://tickers.Ticke....7276/event.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users