Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#2791 jrack

jrack
  • 235 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by Timothea 

I just got these 2 documents yesterday from Jacki at the resort, thought they might be useful for others.

The plan really helped me think of things I need to get done.

Thanks for sharing!

Attached Files

#2792 jrack

jrack
    • 235 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

If we go with the wedding in paradise package, then we just pay for each of our guests seperately for the reception? 

#2793 jrack

jrack
      • 235 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by Ashley 11 10 12 

My wedding is in 2 weeks and we are also doing a buffet option - Jackie never mentioned a 40 people minimum.  Also I took out my cocktail hour.. I figured everyone can go to a bar on their own and in return Jackie is giving me an extra hour for our reception at no charge.  I'll let you know how it works out :)

Anyone know the charge per head for the buffet option? I can't seem to see it on the pricing list..

#2794 ChelseyB

ChelseyB
        • 37 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:33 AM

Originally Posted by jrack 

Anyone know the charge per head for the buffet option? I can't seem to see it on the pricing list..

i have it written down as $38 per head on my budget list. i believe i got that information from Jacki, but you may want to confirm it with her

#2795 melanieroy

melanieroy
          • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

Hi, 

I think the price per head for the buffet is 38$. Thats what she quoted me for my wedding in April. 

#2796 jrack

jrack
            • 235 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by melanieroy 

Hi, 

I think the price per head for the buffet is 38$. Thats what she quoted me for my wedding in April. 

Thanks!

#2797 ChelseyB

ChelseyB
              • 37 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

okay i'm getting married in 30 days!  has everyone decided on locations for their events?  i havn't decided on one for the reception. figured i would do it when i got there and saw the options.  unless anyone has some wonderful advice for me.

chelsey

#2798 Timothea

Timothea
                • 16 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by ChelseyB 

okay i'm getting married in 30 days!  has everyone decided on locations for their events?  i havn't decided on one for the reception. figured i would do it when i got there and saw the options.  unless anyone has some wonderful advice for me.

chelsey

hey, I am getting married in 41!  Time is flying.  I haven't been to the resort so I haven't seen in person.  We originally wanted to have our reception in El Patio because it looks so pretty, but decided against it.  We read a couple of places that it get VERY hot because there is no AC.  We decided on the beach, the breeze at night should keep everyone cool.  Hopefully we can change our mind once we get there if it is was too hot.  For the ceremony we are having it in the gazebo. My fiance wanted the shade (he is bald :)

#2799 ChelseyB

ChelseyB
                  • 37 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by Timothea 

hey, I am getting married in 41!  Time is flying.  I haven't been to the resort so I haven't seen in person.  We originally wanted to have our reception in El Patio because it looks so pretty, but decided against it.  We read a couple of places that it get VERY hot because there is no AC.  We decided on the beach, the breeze at night should keep everyone cool.  Hopefully we can change our mind once we get there if it is was too hot.  For the ceremony we are having it in the gazebo. My fiance wanted the shade (he is bald :)

ahh i hadn't heard the patio didn't have AC but am glad to hear that for sure before we chose that.  my fiancee would n ot be happy to learn that if that's what we had chosen.  thanks!

#2800 sherryro13

sherryro13
                    • 17 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 09:48 AM

Hi Everyone,

I hope that some brides can give me some input, I am new to this.

I have booked for this upcoming November and have approx 34 guests.  We have purchased the Gold package and I am a bit curious about the additional $55/pp for the meal and additional $29/pp for the cocktail hour over and above the 20 persons included in the package.

Is there anyway to get around this additional cost?

Also, do any brides have any advise on locations for dinner and or if I should bring additional decorations?

Any advise would be greatly appreciated :)

Thank you!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users