Photo

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
2934 replies to this topic

#1191 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
  • 2,754 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:10 AM

Absolutely amazing pics Monica !!!!! You were a beautiful bride. Oh, how I wish I could go back!

#1192 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
    • 2,754 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:14 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jawhite77
      Hi Girls!! I was just wondering, I was reading some of the old posts and sometimes I see mention of the "wedding guide" (from Jacy, maybe??) Is it something that I am not able to download since I don't have enough points, or is it something Jacy should email me.
      Thanks!
      jen
      It's something you can't download because you don't have enough posts (keep posting, LOL!). You have to have 150 posts to download. You can most likely get the guide from Jacy too.

#1193 Kim08

Kim08
      • 42 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:42 AM

Beautiful pictures MonicaC.

And thanks GinalynL for you help :)

#1194 Kim08

Kim08
        • 42 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:44 AM

Do you have to make an appointment before you go or can you make one when you get there to get your hair done? Forgive me if this has already been answered?

#1195 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
          • 266 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:53 AM

I think you make an appointment when you get there. Most of the planning I have heard will be done in the first two days you get there. Correct me if I am wrong gals.

#1196 mwcfarms

mwcfarms
            • 266 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:56 AM

I forget to mention that I had talked to Jacy the WC down there and she told me I do NOT have to have anything translated prior to going there. All I needed was to take my Large Form Birth Certs with seals on them (apostilled) and my divorce certificate with the seal and they translate them down there for 8$ Us a page.

#1197 Kim08

Kim08
              • 42 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 11:06 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by mwcfarms
                I think you make an appointment when you get there. Most of the planning I have heard will be done in the first two days you get there. Correct me if I am wrong gals.
                Ok thanks!!! I can't wait to get there less than a month away!!!

#1198 Ginalyn

Ginalyn
                • 2,754 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 12:19 PM

A made an appt a couple weeks before I got there. Since I had the Ultimate Package my hairstyle and makeup were included, but I also wanted to make sure that my mom and MOH and I could all get done up a the same time. Sandra was able to get me in touch with the Spa people to set up our appointments. They emailed me a form to fill out with the date and times and then sent me back a confirmation.

Kim - I can't wait for your wedding! You must be the next one!!

#1199 Kim08

Kim08
                  • 42 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by GinalynL
                    A made an appt a couple weeks before I got there. Since I had the Ultimate Package my hairstyle and makeup were included, but I also wanted to make sure that my mom and MOH and I could all get done up a the same time. Sandra was able to get me in touch with the Spa people to set up our appointments. They emailed me a form to fill out with the date and times and then sent me back a confirmation.

Kim - I can't wait for your wedding! You must be the next one!!
                    Thanks! I emailed Jacy. I would like to have it planned before hand too. :)

#1200 marryinghimagain

marryinghimagain
                    • 479 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 09:03 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Kim08
                      Thanks! I emailed Jacy. I would like to have it planned before hand too. :)
                      I received an email today from the sales manager. Jacy is out of the office until Monday and will respond to her emails then. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you are waiting for a response.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users