Bianca

Dreams Puerto Aventuras Brides - POST HERE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawhite77 View Post
Hi Girls!! I was just wondering, I was reading some of the old posts and sometimes I see mention of the "wedding guide" (from Jacy, maybe??) Is it something that I am not able to download since I don't have enough points, or is it something Jacy should email me.
Thanks!
jen
It's something you can't download because you don't have enough posts (keep posting, LOL!). You have to have 150 posts to download. You can most likely get the guide from Jacy too.

Do you have to make an appointment before you go or can you make one when you get there to get your hair done? Forgive me if this has already been answered?

I think you make an appointment when you get there. Most of the planning I have heard will be done in the first two days you get there. Correct me if I am wrong gals.

I forget to mention that I had talked to Jacy the WC down there and she told me I do NOT have to have anything translated prior to going there. All I needed was to take my Large Form Birth Certs with seals on them (apostilled) and my divorce certificate with the seal and they translate them down there for 8$ Us a page.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwcfarms View Post
I think you make an appointment when you get there. Most of the planning I have heard will be done in the first two days you get there. Correct me if I am wrong gals.
Ok thanks!!! I can't wait to get there less than a month away!!! smile29.gif

A made an appt a couple weeks before I got there. Since I had the Ultimate Package my hairstyle and makeup were included, but I also wanted to make sure that my mom and MOH and I could all get done up a the same time. Sandra was able to get me in touch with the Spa people to set up our appointments. They emailed me a form to fill out with the date and times and then sent me back a confirmation.

Kim - I can't wait for your wedding! You must be the next one!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinalynL View Post
A made an appt a couple weeks before I got there. Since I had the Ultimate Package my hairstyle and makeup were included, but I also wanted to make sure that my mom and MOH and I could all get done up a the same time. Sandra was able to get me in touch with the Spa people to set up our appointments. They emailed me a form to fill out with the date and times and then sent me back a confirmation.

Kim - I can't wait for your wedding! You must be the next one!!
Thanks! I emailed Jacy. I would like to have it planned before hand too. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim08 View Post
Thanks! I emailed Jacy. I would like to have it planned before hand too. :)
I received an email today from the sales manager. Jacy is out of the office until Monday and will respond to her emails then. Just thought I'd let you know, in case you are waiting for a response.