Stilhettos + Stairs = Stupid

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 EricaG

• 1,915 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:28 PM

LMFAO!!!! I can totally picture you doing that, especially saying it like that!!!! I think I have done something very similar, yet I don't recall. I suddenly have a feeling of deja vu when reading your discription and your quote!!

Dez - I love your mastercard comercial!!

When I was away at school I came home for the weekend, and was taking my bag down the stairs at my parents place to my room. I had on these platform high-heeled shoe things and was talking on the phone. Well, I took one step down the stairs and caught the heel of my one shoe and down I went. I was sliding down on my knees with my weekend bag ahead of me. The phone went flying and there was a horrible racket. I was finally able to get my phone and let my friend know that I was alright, and got myself up before heading to the bar to nomb the pain. The worst thing is that no one in the house even heard me falling down the stairs and yelling out! I could have laid there dead for them to find me in the morning, yet when I still lived there, they always heard me coming in no matter how quiet I was!!!
    My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#22 ACDCDCAC

• Moderators
    • 25,218 posts
    • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
    • LocationSeattle

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:36 PM

oh erin you poor thing :) that bites

take it easy, and whatever you do, dont have a beer or shot to make yourself feel better :)

#23 Angel

• 2,635 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:19 PM

LOL!!!!! I've had one of those nights before. I agree with you, I can only that once a year.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users