Sign in to follow this  
honeybee5517

Our Wedding Story at Chateau Challain (documented by MTV)

Hello Ladies!

Thank you all for all your kind thoughts before and after the show aired. Its really wonderful that you took the time to share compliments and well wishes.

Its strange watching myself and my family on TV and its an uncomfortale notion to have opened ourselves to the general public in this way, but the feedback we've gotten has made it worth it. Our families are happy and proud. We've recieved a lot of positive feedback that we were never expecting or looking for.

As a whole, this experience has been wonderful. Thank you all for adding to its greatness!

Has anyone in Canada managed to find this yet? I've just been through the website guide and this episode is not shown on the MTV Canada site. I can find it on the MTV.com site and the episode is called "Getting Married 2". I've also been through my PVR guide and it's not listed as airing here at all. If someone in Canada finds it can you let us know? Thanks.

Oh Melissa, I just saw the show today. You are such a beautiful family! Your husband is the sweetest man in the world for putting your dream wedding together.

And I must say, in contrast with the other wedding they profiled on the same show...you win in the real romantic department wink.gif

I posted the trailer above...but I'd love to see the full thing too!!! Grrr...the internet has so much crap that you don't want to see, but when something good comes up you can't find it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BachataBride View Post
Grrr...the internet has so much crap that you don't want to see, but when something good comes up you can't find it!!!
lol - you are so right about that!!!