Photo

E-mail INVITES - Ideas needed!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
  • 1,188 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:04 PM

I don't mind at all - I wanted to show it to everyone but have no clue how to do it! Suggestions?? ( I am soooo lame with this computer stuff but I am learning from you smart ladies!)
    Sarah's little girl-Isabella Nicole-10/31/08
    http://i83.photobuck....sabella034.jpg

#12 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
    • 4,979 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:08 PM

When you sent them, did the website send you a confirmation with a link? I've never sent from e-vite before, but most tend to do this. just post the link! :) If not... then I don't know! lol
      Happily Married since May 9, 2008
      Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:19 PM

there should be a URL for the evite in the editing area? I think, I just tried looking at an old invite, but I don't think I can see it with an old one. Let me try to create a fake one and see if that works.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
      • 1,188 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:23 PM

OK the only way I can figure out how to show it to you is to email you an invite and then I will un-invite you later (sorry - nothing personal! hehe)

If you want to check out how this system works PM your email address.

#15 Christine

Christine
        • VIP Member
        • 21,514 posts
        • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
        • Wedding Location:Napa, California
        • LocationReno, NV

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:27 PM

Evite - Login to your account or register to send free online invitations and promote public events.

okay does it work if you guys click on my FI's fake Bach party invite?
        Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#16 SASSYGIRL

SASSYGIRL
        • 1,188 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:32 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          Evite - Login to your account or register to send free online invitations and promote public events.

okay does it work if you guys click on my FI's fake Bach party invite?
          Yeah but I am afraid to put it up on this site since people will be able to see my guests email address and could respond to the link. I don't mind inviting those that want to see and then un-inviting them later. I think that might be the safest. Just PM your email and I will send it to you!

#17 CourtneyV

CourtneyV
          • 4,979 posts

Posted 03 March 2007 - 10:35 PM

Sarah - that looks GREAT! It's so easy to follow too. Do you really have 14 people who have confirmed already?! I actually really like this idea... I guess the only problem is the people in my family who don't have computers/internet (yes, we have them!)

This idea is great because most people will find it much easier to reply since its onyl a few clicks and they're done... they don't have to worry about chatting on the phone for long periods of time, or running to the post office.

Between the message in the bottles, a copycat version of Jessalyn's or an easy but nice budget saver... it's gonna take me a long time to decide!! Nice work, Sarah! :)

Happily Married since May 9, 2008
            Proud Mama to Evelyn Eileen since June 8, 2010

#18 kerid

kerid
            • 31 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 11:07 AM

I've never used evites... would it work to create an event and have people RSVP if we give them the URL? Or, does the evite have to be emailed to them?? We invited a lot of people and I would rather send an invitation with the URL that they can RSVP to than try to get everyone's email (that sounds lazy but his family is HUGE)

#19 Alyssa

Alyssa
              • 11,793 posts

Posted 24 March 2008 - 12:02 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by kerid
                I've never used evites... would it work to create an event and have people RSVP if we give them the URL? Or, does the evite have to be emailed to them?? We invited a lot of people and I would rather send an invitation with the URL that they can RSVP to than try to get everyone's email (that sounds lazy but his family is HUGE)
                Hi Kerid,
                welcome to the forum! Please read the date of the last post to a thread to gauge how relevant it may currently be. EX... This thread has not been posted to for over 1 year. Make sure to read some of the threads here to help you undestand the forum better
                Bugs, issues or "how to" navigate forum questions.
                thanks,
                alyssa

#20 gofeden

gofeden
                • 80 posts

Posted 27 April 2008 - 06:11 AM

Try Online Electronic Email Party Web Invitations & E Invites - Evites, Wedding E-invite, Holiday.... They have some nice designs.
                  Jelena and Bojan
                  January 3, 2009

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users