Photo

Welcome Dinner....or maybe Tequila Tasting??

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Floreria Rayen

Floreria Rayen
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:16 AM

Hi,

If you found that the Tequila tasting at Pancho's is out of your budget, there's a couple of tequila stores in town and they can help you decide which tequila to buy and give you some tips so you can perform it yourself.

There's some flavor tequilas (coffee, raspberry, etc), that could be interesting to try along a high end one. My personal favorite is "Don Julio" reposado.

Let me know if you need more info about the place, there's one a block away from my store, in downtown San Jose with a pretty respectable selection of Tequila bottles.

Happy planning!

#12 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
    • 582 posts

Posted 16 August 2008 - 11:38 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by meagan
      Thanks ! That sounds kind of what I am looking for. Was it expensive? (of course that is always the next question.
      The prices were very reasonable. You should definitely consider this place. Maybe they can do some sort of group rate for you.

one thing I will say is that I would suggest making sure your guests go sober of they're going to go to "tequila school" with Armondo ... they wont leave that way! =0)

It's a fabulous place. The tortilla soup is the best I've ever had!

#13 meagan

meagan
      • 133 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 09:18 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Jennifer Davis
        The prices were very reasonable. You should definitely consider this place. Maybe they can do some sort of group rate for you.

one thing I will say is that I would suggest making sure your guests go sober of they're going to go to "tequila school" with Armondo ... they wont leave that way! =0)

It's a fabulous place. The tortilla soup is the best I've ever had!

Thanks! This sounds perfect. I think your suggestion about going sober is a good idea, although with my group....good luck!

I am so excited. Thanks so much.

#14 Jennifer Davis

Jennifer Davis
        • 582 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 12:37 PM

Have great TIME! You'll love this place.

(I'm so jealous) heehee

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users