Photo

Does anyone know of a steel drum band I can hire for a beach ceremony in Ocho Rios?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 FLgator

FLgator
  • 253 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 09:25 PM

I know most brides have just used the steel drum band provided by a resort, but does anyone know of how I might go about hiring one myself for a beach ceremony at Reggae Beach? Does anyone know the name of the RIU band? Thanks!

#2 negative

negative
    • 22 posts

Posted 12 August 2008 - 01:46 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by FLgator
      I know most brides have just used the steel drum band provided by a resort, but does anyone know of how I might go about hiring one myself for a beach ceremony at Reggae Beach? Does anyone know the name of the RIU band? Thanks!
      Sent you a PM with the name and cocntact number for one of the RIU bands (the singer in the band actually)... if you cant get through to him let me know and I will send you the other one... I just prefer this guy the best from ROR.

#3 christenew

christenew
      • 325 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by negative
        Sent you a PM with the name and cocntact number for one of the RIU bands (the singer in the band actually)... if you cant get through to him let me know and I will send you the other one... I just prefer this guy the best from ROR.

Is this the actual steal drum guy that ROR uses?

#4 latricej919

latricej919
        • 110 posts

Posted 17 March 2009 - 11:12 AM

do you think you will be able to get a better price, using outside vendors?
          Soon To Be: Mrs. Ham

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users