Secrets Silversands and/or Maroma Beach

• Please log in to reply
200 replies to this topic

#31 Simistar

Simistar
  • 645 posts

Posted 26 August 2008 - 05:09 PM

bump

(bumping this thread up for the girl from Texas...I think she's from Texas...sorry, I can't remember your user name:-))

#32 julielynn

julielynn
    • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:22 AM

I normally hear back from Cecilia within 2 days. It’s going on two weeks now. Has anyone else heard from her recently??

#33 mandalaybay3071

mandalaybay3071
      • 58 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

Thanks for the bump! I've downloaded the forms another user posted and looked at all the pics that girls have provided links for. Thank you girls!!! I posted this same question on another thread so I'll put it here too. Where are finding your wedding dresses? I found a dress by Maggie Sottero that's short and sassy - perfect for me b/c i'm only 5'3" and want to get married either barefoot or with cute blinged out flip flops on the beach. Any suggestions for other designers or websites?

#34 EMSpiers

EMSpiers
        • 11 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 12:19 PM

I'm not sure about Cecilia @ Maroma, but I just got an e-mail yesterday saying that Miriam is no longer the WC @ Silversands. It is now someone named Rocio. I am supposed to meet with the WC's from both Silversands and Maroma when I'm there in November and I haven't heard from Cecilia in a while either.

#35 Simistar

Simistar
          • 645 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:08 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by mandalaybay3071
            Thanks for the bump! I've downloaded the forms another user posted and looked at all the pics that girls have provided links for. Thank you girls!!! I posted this same question on another thread so I'll put it here too. Where are finding your wedding dresses? I found a dress by Maggie Sottero that's short and sassy - perfect for me b/c i'm only 5'3" and want to get married either barefoot or with cute blinged out flip flops on the beach. Any suggestions for other designers or websites?
            I'm in Canada -- and I drove to Seattle, WA (about 3 hours) to get my dress:-)
            I ended up getting one that was more traditional (as opposed to "beach-y") than I thought I would...But, I have seen some beautiful beach-y looking Nicole Miller dresses on the Nicole Miller website (and some are under $1000)...and since you're in the States, I'm sure a Nicole Miller store is easy to find:-)
            I've seen some other girls on here go with off-the-rack BCBG dresses that look nice too -- as well as JCrew!

Good luck! (Dress shopping is SUPPOSED to be the fun part:-))

#36 Simistar

Simistar
            • 645 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:12 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by EMSpiers
              I'm not sure about Cecilia @ Maroma, but I just got an e-mail yesterday saying that Miriam is no longer the WC @ Silversands. It is now someone named Rocio. I am supposed to meet with the WC's from both Silversands and Maroma when I'm there in November and I haven't heard from Cecilia in a while either.
              PLEASE keep me posted on how things go with Cecilia when you're down there!:-)

I too haven't heard from her in awhile...But then again, I have held off on sending her any e-mails for the past two weeks (I sent her several in the past month and I didn't want her to think I was going all bridezilla sending her a million e-mails:-)) But I do have some other things to ask her, so I'll be e-mailing in the next couple days...Hopefully she's still there??!!

#37 julielynn

julielynn
              • 29 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 01:40 PM

For the dress, go to Brickhouse Bridal in Woodlands, TX!! They have the best selection I have seen!! I went everywhere in Austin (where I live) and ended up going there and buying the dress the same day.

I just got an email from Cecilia, so she is still with Secrets!!

#38 mandalaybay3071

mandalaybay3071
                • 58 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 04:38 PM

Thanks Julie! I'll be in houston in november so I'll check it out!!

#39 julielynn

julielynn
                  • 29 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:32 AM

These are the things Cecilia has sent me so far.

Attached Files

#40 MartynKennyinMX

MartynKennyinMX
                    • 20 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 11:15 AM

Cecila does take a while to get back but she is still there. Thanks ladies for all the posting of info you have gotten from her so far. I'm finalizing my wedding date today with Cecilia. Secrets Maroma looks absolutley gorgeous!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users