Photo

TEMPLATE NEEDED for PERFETTO invitations!!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 caroline

caroline
  • 697 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 07:37 PM

... and their inserts!

Just received my pocket folds and inserts and want to get these invites out asap!

If anyone has the template, might you share?

#2 quackquack

quackquack
    • 152 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:24 PM

Not sure if this will be the same bc of style I used...

Invitation mat- I played around with it a lot because I wanted the roses to bleed off the paper
      Page setup: 5.6H 5.6W
      Print setup 6.2 Height 6.2W

Inserts
      Cut 5.75" (Page Setup 5" W 5.75" H) ; 4.65" (Page Setup 5" W 4.65" H)
      3.5" (page setup 5" W 3.5"H)
      I don't have the print setup. I would just use plain paper first as template and keep adjusting as needed

If you have any questions, just let me know. I really had no idea what I was doing so I will gladly help

#3 caroline

caroline
      • 697 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:03 AM

Thank you quackquack. I was messing around with them last night and having a bloody awful time! They are turning out to be a real PITA!

When printing on your inserts, did you use a particular programme? Or just a word document with the help of complicated (at least to me) computer tools?!!!

Did you print all and then cut? I know I'll get it eventually (by trial and error) but it's proving to be an absolute nightmare!

#4 quackquack

quackquack
        • 152 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 11:22 AM

I know what you mean...lol. I used powerpoint for inserts (with no experience). I just made a couple styles and chose which one I liked the best. I only had to cut the middle insert because I ordered the RSVP cards. I cut all the paper first. It was easy for me to see how it was going toturn out byt doing it that way. It's a lot of trial and error. I really wanted to give up, but don't, it is well worth it. Maybe take a break from it :)

Let me know if you need anything else

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users