Sign in to follow this  
teamr

Hindu wedding

hi! are you looking specifically for mexico?

i work with a gal who practices hindu, and she says mumbai and goa are places that would be great for a DW.

Hi Teamr,

Apologies if I already responded to you about this, I have been meaning to...So I recently got married in Cabo San Lucas, it was an Indian/Hindu wedding. It was a lot of work/planning and unique stuff so I know what you are going through! We did fly our priest down from LA...and all the other Indian stuff I brought it myself or found it there somehow...I also started an Indian Wedding Planning/Coordination business so if you need help at all feel free to contact me. I have a lot of experience with it and after planning my own in Cabo, I can do one anywhere!

Good luck!

hi... im gonnaq get marri in cabo next novemeber it will be a catholic and hindue wedding. i saw thayt you are from san diego.. by any chance can you please tell me if you buy the hindue dress in san diego?? i am trying to find hindue wedding dress store in san diego by intnert but i dont find nothing.. also can ypu please tell me what hindue staff do you find in cabo?

thyank you i appreciate your help my email is melyta81@hotmail.com