Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
kerryjbrown

Linen/China Rentals & Price Lists?

Recommended Posts

Does anyone have any pricelists for linen, china, etc in Cabo they can send me? I am looking for linens, china, decor (vases/candles), chair sashes, etc. I have found Del Cabo events planning, but no price lists. Any other suggestions? Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryjbrown View Post
Does anyone have any pricelists for linen, china, etc in Cabo they can send me? I am looking for linens, china, decor (vases/candles), chair sashes, etc. I have found Del Cabo events planning, but no price lists. Any other suggestions? Thank you
my WP gave me del cabo's website as a reference as well as "general" price quotes for certain items. i couldn't find anything on their website, either...was their an e-mail contact?

my WP mentioned table overlays are generally $30, chair sashes $4, and napkins $4. i have no idea what type of fabric this is quoting! hope this helps a little bit! i would try to e-mail the company...!

good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryjbrown View Post
Does anyone have any pricelists for linen, china, etc in Cabo they can send me? I am looking for linens, china, decor (vases/candles), chair sashes, etc. I have found Del Cabo events planning, but no price lists. Any other suggestions? Thank you
I'm too trying to contact them to for a quote. When I get it I promise to share it. I'm looking for 80 chairs for the ceremony in the beach, a platform for the canopy area and 15 tables (10 pax per table) for the reception. I would recommend you to contact the supplier yourself, I heard some scary stories about WC that rise the prices to get a "cut", in spite the fact they are charging already a fee.

Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleandscott View Post
my WP gave me del cabo's website as a reference as well as "general" price quotes for certain items. i couldn't find anything on their website, either...was their an e-mail contact?

my WP mentioned table overlays are generally $30, chair sashes $4, and napkins $4. i have no idea what type of fabric this is quoting! hope this helps a little bit! i would try to e-mail the company...!

good luck!
Thanks Nicole, that gives me an idea of where to start at least :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerryjbrown View Post
Thanks Nicole, that gives me an idea of where to start at least :)
Hi,

I used Del Cabo Events for a few items and this is what I was charged (this was through my outside WC, so it may be inflated)...

Chivari chairs: $12 each
Rattan Chargers: $10 each
Mango Moire table linens: $45 each
Mango Moire overlays: $35 each
Matching napkins: $4 each
Orange LG votives: $4 each
Rental delivery fee (drop off & pick up): $150

I was also going to use white square dinner plates and was quoted $10.00 each...hope this helps...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi View Post
Hi,

I used Del Cabo Events for a few items and this is what I was charged (this was through my outside WC, so it may be inflated)...

Chivari chairs: $12 each
Rattan Chargers: $10 each
Mango Moire table linens: $45 each
Mango Moire overlays: $35 each
Matching napkins: $4 each
Orange LG votives: $4 each
Rental delivery fee (drop off & pick up): $150

I was also going to use white square dinner plates and was quoted $10.00 each...hope this helps...

Thanks for the info it really helps! You have pictures of the chairs and the linens? How was the service like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×