Photo

Linen/China Rentals & Price Lists?

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
  • 672 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:25 PM

Does anyone have any pricelists for linen, china, etc in Cabo they can send me? I am looking for linens, china, decor (vases/candles), chair sashes, etc. I have found Del Cabo events planning, but no price lists. Any other suggestions? Thank you

#2 Golden

Golden
    • 354 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 09:26 AM

Contact Maye, she is a good contact

#3 nicoleandscott

nicoleandscott
      • 397 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:09 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
        Does anyone have any pricelists for linen, china, etc in Cabo they can send me? I am looking for linens, china, decor (vases/candles), chair sashes, etc. I have found Del Cabo events planning, but no price lists. Any other suggestions? Thank you
        my WP gave me del cabo's website as a reference as well as "general" price quotes for certain items. i couldn't find anything on their website, either...was their an e-mail contact?

my WP mentioned table overlays are generally $30, chair sashes $4, and napkins $4. i have no idea what type of fabric this is quoting! hope this helps a little bit! i would try to e-mail the company...!

good luck!

#4 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
        • 77 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 11:53 AM

Quote:
          I'm too trying to contact them to for a quote. When I get it I promise to share it. I'm looking for 80 chairs for the ceremony in the beach, a platform for the canopy area and 15 tables (10 pax per table) for the reception. I would recommend you to contact the supplier yourself, I heard some scary stories about WC that rise the prices to get a "cut", in spite the fact they are charging already a fee.

Good luck!

#5 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
          • 672 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:33 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nicoleandscott
            my WP gave me del cabo's website as a reference as well as "general" price quotes for certain items. i couldn't find anything on their website, either...was their an e-mail contact?

my WP mentioned table overlays are generally $30, chair sashes $4, and napkins $4. i have no idea what type of fabric this is quoting! hope this helps a little bit! i would try to e-mail the company...!

good luck!
            Thanks Nicole, that gives me an idea of where to start at least :)

#6 Christi

Christi
            • 1,905 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 02:11 AM

Quote:
              Thanks Nicole, that gives me an idea of where to start at least :)
              Hi,

I used Del Cabo Events for a few items and this is what I was charged (this was through my outside WC, so it may be inflated)...

Chivari chairs: $12 each
              Rattan Chargers: $10 each
              Mango Moire table linens: $45 each
              Mango Moire overlays: $35 each
              Matching napkins: $4 each
              Orange LG votives: $4 each
              Rental delivery fee (drop off & pick up): $150

I was also going to use white square dinner plates and was quoted $10.00 each...hope this helps...

#7 claudiabenitez

claudiabenitez
              • 77 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 12:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Christi
                Hi,

I used Del Cabo Events for a few items and this is what I was charged (this was through my outside WC, so it may be inflated)...

Chivari chairs: $12 each
                Rattan Chargers: $10 each
                Mango Moire table linens: $45 each
                Mango Moire overlays: $35 each
                Matching napkins: $4 each
                Orange LG votives: $4 each
                Rental delivery fee (drop off & pick up): $150

I was also going to use white square dinner plates and was quoted $10.00 each...hope this helps...

Thanks for the info it really helps! You have pictures of the chairs and the linens? How was the service like?

#8 Christi

Christi
                • 1,905 posts

Posted 01 August 2008 - 10:47 PM

My coordinator worked with them and everthing I ordered showed up, so that says a lot...here's a link to my photos...the ceremony and reception picts are towards the end...

Picasa Web Albums - christi - Wedding 2008

#9 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
                  • 672 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 12:44 AM

Thanks Christi for both prices and pics. Love the look! I was looking at the rattan chargers in green, it is nice to see what they look like!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users