Photo

Paradisus Punta Cana Wedding Review

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 RZurla

RZurla
  • 49 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 01:57 PM

I cant imagne paying 900.00 a night for anything - look for a package deal online which includes flight and room
    The guests who booked there trip ala cart ended up paying 250 a night for two people in a regular room and that included all inclusive - I know it advertises more on some sites but thats what it was upon arrival. 5 days to include flight, transfer and room averaged 1100.00 per person for the whole trip going through american express. com - I guess it will vary where your flying from - I come from NJ and I had guests from Fla and Vegas and it was about the same.

#12 amberagd

amberagd
    • 59 posts

Posted 19 November 2008 - 01:34 AM

This is one of the best reviews of PPC I have seen! Thank you sooooo much! It sounds like you had a great wedding! Congratulations!
      Amber
      Eugene, OR

#13 NyBeachBride

NyBeachBride
      • 295 posts

Posted 16 January 2009 - 03:26 PM

wow what a great review i would really love to see pics...now this is the paradisus punta cana not the real palm right?
        "

#14 Sarah Smith

Sarah Smith
        • 3 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 11:24 AM

I am deciding between the paradisus and majestic colonial. I have not investigated pricing of either one. How did you rate the food at the paradisus overall? I was thinking of doing a private boat the day before the wedding.

#15 shybear

shybear
          • 6 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:38 PM

So i'm going though Travel books like crazy trying to find the right resort. I just came accross the Paradisus in Punta Cana... this resort looks truly luxurious!?! It looks down right beautiful.

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind :)

Did you find the resrot too big or was it easy to get around?
            Is there a wedding gazabo? I'd like a somewhat private area.
            do you know if you can have your wedding reception outside on beach or on a terrace?

I can't wait to see your pics!! :) Congrats.

#16 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 07 July 2009 - 10:51 PM

How did I miss this review for a year now, LOL. Great review and great job with the details.

Viviana must have just left between my and your weddings! Miguelina watched over our ceremony and reception and was great as well. I think she is even still there now, which should be reassuring for new brides!

PPC was absolutely unbelieveable! Can't wait to go back again!

SHYBEAR - There are numerous reviews of PPC on here, as well as pics. Just search through the DR thread ... you can also read my review and see pics by clicking the links below in my siggy.

#17 BlakleyBrideToBe

BlakleyBrideToBe
              • 2,115 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 10:32 AM

Great Review! I'm so glad that I did get us hat with Bride and Groom on them!

#18 flbluiiis

flbluiiis
                • 184 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:25 PM

Great review! This is one of our front runners and it is SO helpful to have great reviews like this to help make the final decision :)

#19 tmurphy82

tmurphy82
                  • 156 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:33 PM

Great review! Can't wait for my wedding on 5-21-2010!
                    Tricia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users