103 replies to this topic

#101 Kat81

Kat81
  • VIP Member
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:50 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by rosa
    Hey kathy i saw that you where looking in creating a book for your fiance and found this site thought you my want to check it out.

MyPublisher | Create your own Photo Book with BookMaker and receive a published hardcover book!
    Thanks so much for posting that! He will post some on his blog I am just waiting for Ryan to see them so he can approve which ones go up. I took them for Ryan so I want him to be OK with it. Which I am sure he will be. I will totally email you the rest of them. Actually, I can email you the slideshow he made for me. It's not all the shots but it is an accumulation of his favorites. PM me your email address.
    I really do think Jeremy is a great photographer. I know girls get weirded out by using a guy but it's not weird at all. The makeup lady is there and can help you dress and such. It was fun.

#102 LadyP

LadyP
    • 3,156 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 12:05 AM

They are fantastic. You look HOT

#103 CATHERINE&RANDY

CATHERINE&RANDY
      • 24 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 01:01 AM

I would have to say he is going to love those. I have never seen or heard of anyone doing pictures like this. It is a good idea and a wonderful gift for your man!

#104 beachbride08

beachbride08
        • VIP Member
        • 2,372 posts

Posted 24 August 2008 - 08:35 AM

They turned out great! Your FI is going to love them.
          Michelle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users