Photo

Wedding Day Playlists..

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Dreamgirl08

Dreamgirl08
  • 292 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:42 AM

So I am now trying to put together Playlists for the Wedding Day, but I don't even know where to start. Can someone please give me the breakdown of how I should start. I need to know the basics like what is a recessional song, processional song..etc. Is anyone willing to share their ideas and/or program pics. I'd also like to create a CD with fun music for our guests that we can put in our OOT Bags. How can I go about dong this? Has anyone done this?

TIA,

#2 beachbride08

beachbride08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,372 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 09:11 AM

FI and I both have ipods, and although we have some music interests in common we also have a lot of differences. What we did was we created a wedding playlist in itunes and went through all the songs he had. If we both liked the song then it got moved into the playlist. Then we did the same on mine. After we did our initial pick we created new playlists for pre-ceremony music, ceremony, and reception. Then we moved the songs from the original wedding playlist to their appropriate lists and narrowed them down further since we picked way too many songs initially. He had to move songs from ipod over to his since he didn't have them. We are going to create CDs as back up, but I'm also looking into DJs that can create a mix of our songs for the reception so there won't be breaks in between songs, and so we can fit in some more songs since some are long and we don't really need to play the whole thing. There might be an easier way, but this is what we did. I would also recommend making a back up playlist before you start narrowing down since FI accidentally deleted it and we had to do it over.
      Michelle

#3 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:42 PM

you should check out this thread it might help you:
        http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t985
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#4 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:45 PM

This girl made CDs as a departure gift. her playlist is a few posts down
          http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t12967
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users