Photo

You know your addicted to BDW when...

• Please log in to reply
264 replies to this topic

#91 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
  • 1,565 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 04:39 AM

ive made BDW a menu button on my iphone so its always one click away no matter where i am

#92 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:35 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by DreaW
      I just have to say that I'm Ditto on everything that is written so far.....
      I love all of you guys.... I can't go throughout the day without checking out BDW.... I have made wonderful friends on here and hope to keep them for awhile....I text those people too and hope my list of friends keeps growing :), my phone will be filled with numbers lol.

You are my people :)
      Yep, Drea and I text...lol I have a few BDWers numbers in my cell, who would have thunk it?

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jean-marcus
      ive made BDW a menu button on my iphone so its always one click away no matter where i am
      Hi, my name is Jean-Marcus and I'm a BDW-a-holic...lol Just teasing, that's awesome!

#93 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
      • 1,565 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:46 AM

oh its totally true. i am addicted. i feel like such a girl on this website hahha. besides like ONE groom and a couple of the other male photographers we are far out numbered

its okay though. i get in touch with my "feminine side" i guess right haha

#94 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
        • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:50 AM

Hell yeah! And it's good first date conversation, you'll earn points. Chicks like a man who can channel his feminine side when needed :P

#95 BarefootBride

BarefootBride
          • 1,266 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 05:51 AM

When you are sick as hell and rest would be better for you but you cant resist... youre still on this site!

#96 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
              You may have just won the most addicted award

#97 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 5,752 posts
              • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 14 February 2008 - 01:15 PM

...when you are willing to post a silly photo of yourself in your underwear just to make your BDW friends laugh, even though its possibly the most embarassing photo that exists of you (and you would never even show it to your real friends because you know they wouldnt appreciate it haha)

#98 jean-marcus

jean-marcus
              • 1,565 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:14 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Morgan
                You may have just won the most addicted award
                WOOHOOOO... whats my prize? do i get a trophy? ive never gotten a trophy before. im honored...

first off id like to thank the academy, god, BDW, and parole officer for keeping me out of jail

#99 jajajaja

jajajaja
                • VIP Member
                • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:37 PM

Quote:
                  WOOHOOOO... whats my prize? do i get a trophy? ive never gotten a trophy before. im honored...

first off id like to thank the academy, god, BDW, and parole officer for keeping me out of jail
                  I couldn't find the trophy, so you get a medal of honor. It's more honorable reward anyways. :)
                  Happily married since 2008

#100 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

Posted 14 February 2008 - 02:39 PM

Quote:

I see Rachel beat me to giving you a medal of honor, so I gave you a cash prize (bag o money).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users