Sign in to follow this  
rodent

You know your addicted to BDW when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreaW View Post
I just have to say that I'm Ditto on everything that is written so far.....
I love all of you guys.... I can't go throughout the day without checking out BDW.... I have made wonderful friends on here and hope to keep them for awhile....I text those people too and hope my list of friends keeps growing :), my phone will be filled with numbers lol.

You are my people :)
Yep, Drea and I text...lol I have a few BDWers numbers in my cell, who would have thunk it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jean-marcus View Post
ive made BDW a menu button on my iphone so its always one click away no matter where i am wink.gif
Hi, my name is Jean-Marcus and I'm a BDW-a-holic...lol Just teasing, that's awesome!

oh its totally true. i am addicted. i feel like such a girl on this website hahha. besides like ONE groom and a couple of the other male photographers we are far out numbered wink.gif

its okay though. i get in touch with my "feminine side" i guess right haha

Quote:
ive made BDW a menu button on my iphone so its always one click away no matter where i am wink.gif
You may have just won the most addicted award

...when you are willing to post a silly photo of yourself in your underwear just to make your BDW friends laugh, even though its possibly the most embarassing photo that exists of you (and you would never even show it to your real friends because you know they wouldnt appreciate it haha) doh.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
You may have just won the most addicted award
WOOHOOOO... whats my prize? do i get a trophy? ive never gotten a trophy before. im honored...

first off id like to thank the academy, god, BDW, and parole officer for keeping me out of jail

Quote:
WOOHOOOO... whats my prize? do i get a trophy? ive never gotten a trophy before. im honored...

first off id like to thank the academy, god, BDW, and parole officer for keeping me out of jail
I couldn't find the trophy, so you get a medal of honor. It's more honorable reward anyways. :)

Quote:

I see Rachel beat me to giving you a medal of honor, so I gave you a cash prize (bag o money).