Hair and Make-up review - NEYSA BERMAN

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Golden

• 354 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:17 PM

She did my hair also, She did a wonderful job. I would hire her again.

#22 Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez

Soon To Be Mrs. Gomez
    • 1,326 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 02:15 PM

I loved you hair. It looked perfect and your make-up looked flawless.

#23 Cabobride09

• 85 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 05:11 PM

Love your hair and make-up! We have pretty similar length and color. I didn't want to have my hair all tied back or swept up since I don't want to draw any unwanted attention to a tatoo a have on my back. This style is exactly what I had in mind and it doesn't cover up your face at all even though it is half down...as a matter of fact it compliments you which is what I had in mind. Thanks for sharing.
        Casa Dorada, Cabo San Lucas

#24 proti007

• 467 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

I used Neysa for my wedding last month, here are some photos of hair/makeup (she did the wedding and day after):

Neysa is phenomenal. She is American (from Colorado) and is a Mac-trained makeup artist. I have never felt more beautiful then I did on that day :)

#25 L&LFlores

• 168 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:35 PM

I really am happy with this thread.  I booked Neysa and I am really excited that I hired her on my wedding day.  All the brides look beautiful.

#26 wedding92012

• 61 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 04:08 PM

Thank you for this review! I am also considering using Neysa for my September wedding at Dreams. I was curious if anyone has traveled to her salon? Wondering what the drive is like and how their make up and hair lasted on the drive back. Thank you!

#27 McLecker

• 194 posts

Posted 09 August 2012 - 10:32 PM

apparently (according to the email she sent me) she only does onsite visits now.... so isn't avaialable at her salon. Seems weird to me - so unless I misread her email, she'll only travel to you (which is a $35 charge per stylist)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users