Reminders intead of invitations?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 orchid1981

• 18 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:41 PM

Hi everyone

My sister has already done all of her inviting way back in January through her wedding website (her wedding is in November but the flights were already getting full in January). So mostly everyone has already booked their trip and obviously RSVP'd.

She would still like to send something out to the people who will be attending the wedding. We are thinking about doing up some luggage tags....and I think the passport and boarding passes are too cute. But do those seem more appopriate for an actual invite rather than a kind of thanks for booking cant wait to see you kind of thing?

What does everyone think? Any other creative ideas for thanking people for booking and getting them excited about the trip (and also giving them a bit more info about the actual wedding and trip)?

#2 KLC77

• 2,207 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 11:54 PM

You could send out some sort of 'What to Expect' brochure with luggage tags included. A brochure with a tentative itinerary, info about the resort, important contact info., some info on your destination, Spanish phrases (if Mexico is where you're going). There are some templates on here for tri-fold brochures.

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#3 1elephant

• VIP Member
      • 15,998 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:01 AM

she should send out whatever she wants! you could do boarding passes or passports w/ all of the info on different pages...even w/ guest info on different pages, like a 'getting to know you before i meet you' kind of deal. we did a tri-fold and sent it w/ our stds. or, you could just send luggage tags that say 'see you soon!'
        btw, usually the cuter DIY things sound, the harder they are, lol!

#4 adias.angel

• 719 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 08:53 AM

Using the passport template to create a what to expect would be so cute! And then the luggage tags to boot. I would like to receive that in the mail.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users