Hi Everyone! Thank you so so much for this thread!! Dave and I are about 99.9% sure we will be planning a wedding at Dreams Tulum, so far it is the absolute favorite for us. We had a few questions to those who have planned or are currently planning wedding here. If you are able to help, it would be SUCH a great service to us. Feel free to private message me or leave answers here, i'll check back regularly
1. We are in desperate search of a rabbi. Landy said there isn't one at Dreams or near by. Any Jewish brides or grooms that can help with this? Our rabbi won't travel with us :/
2. How do you go about decorations? Are there options or are you supposed to bring with you what you want and they decorate it for you?
3. How do you chose WHICH package to purchase (for the down payment, etc) when you aren't sure how many guests will attend??
4. I do not plan on renting out the ballroom and a private dj for the night - isn't there a "night club" at the resort? Have wedding parties just taken place there, utilizing the resort's already provided entertainment?? Or is the night club not really as great as they make it seem??
5. Would ya'll recommend opting for the private dinner/cocktail hour on the beach after the ceremony or just going to one of the included restaurants with the wedding guests? Is this even an option depending on number of guests? What are you all doing?
I think that's it for now
Any and all answers are welcome, i'd LOVE to know what everyone is doing. And if this isn't the right place to post these questions, i'm so sorry - i'm definitely new to all this