Photo

Project Runway!

• Please log in to reply
127 replies to this topic

#31 aimee!

aimee!
  • 696 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 07:30 PM

HAHA! letha. i just wish i had some letha. i must say- i LOVED her dress last week. where can i get me one of those?
    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#32 Heidi

Heidi
    • 2,642 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 08:00 PM

LOVE this show! I agree with what you have all said. I'm so OVER licious-man. And PLEASE no more 3rd person!
      PS - did you know you can pick a Project Runway team on fafarazzi.com?
      Married April 4, 2008 at the Riu Ocho Rios!

#33 aimee!

aimee!
      • 696 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:13 PM

what did everyone think about last nights results? i was a little disappointed... (not using specifics in case there are ladies reading this who haven't seen this week's episode yet)

#34 Angel

Angel
        • 2,635 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 01:29 PM

Yeah I was too. Some of the stuff wasn't all that. And even the ones that were favs weren't all that.

#35 Jessica

Jessica
          • VIP Member
          • 11,939 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 07:20 PM

I like Leanne's dress. Not a big fan of Kenley's though! Jerell's dress was pretty neat. I'd wear it.

#36 aimee!

aimee!
            • 696 posts

Posted 31 July 2008 - 09:45 PM

i liked blayne's rainbow deal.

any idea if/when team challenges start?

#37 aimee!

aimee!
              • 696 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 01:37 PM

well i'm bummed out about last night's episode.

i'm having a hard time understanding why the team leader always seems to be sent home in these team challenges. The top 6 were picked to create their design, and the bottom 6 are paired to help.

So, if you are the second man on the team, that means your design wasn't good enough to even make the top half... so shouldn't they be the ones sent home? instead of a designer who created a "better" vision than you did?

somebody help me understand. haha.

it seems like coming up with a crappy sketch in the first place is a better strategy if you plan to be in it for the long haul- yeah you'd never win that challenge, but it might be worth it.

#38 ButlerGirl08

ButlerGirl08
                • 382 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 03:07 AM

I thought Jerell should have won...surprisingly it looked really good and the touch of leather was classy...

#39 Jessica

Jessica
                  • VIP Member
                  • 11,939 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 06:44 AM

If I were a designer, I would hate the team challenge. Just because I totally want to be responsible for every aspect of my design and I'm a control freak. I will say, as much as I loved Kelli, her outfit was horrid. That bustier/top thing was just ewww. But yeah, it does suck that if it's your vision, then automatically you are the one sent home (or at least that's how it usually works out). I think that's why the second person is usually so passive about voicing opinions on the design/construction (Kenely excluded!), because they figure "Well, if it totally sucks, it won't be my fault."

I also think Jerell should have won. His dress was the best IMO.

#40 aimee!

aimee!
                    • 696 posts

Posted 15 August 2008 - 01:41 PM

agreed. i LOVED the yellow belt. i think in the end Brooke got to make the call.

i can't think of who kenley was helping... i'm going to run & check that one out again. hahah, now all i can think of is her busting out laughing on the runway.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users