Sign in to follow this  
lgarner83

RIU Photographers/ Videographers- Please Post Pics!

Hi!

We are going with the Royal Package at RIU Montego Bay :) We will not be bringing in an outside photographer and will use the one on the resort. If you were married at a riu resort could you please post pictures that your "riu" photographer took? I would like to see examples of their work!

Thanks!

Lisa

Hey, thats the same question I was thinking about, I have nobody else to take pictures, or the finance to take a photagrapher with me so we are also going with the resort guy. I really also would love to see some of his work...pokestick.gif

I used both the photographer Michael and the videographer and they were great. Micheal in total took over 800 pictures. We have been having a hard time narrowing them down. Everyone loved what he did as he gave us a CD with the proofs which we let everyone look at.

Once we receive our official photos I will be happy to post them.

Jill & Tim

7/4/2008

Riu Ocho Rios

I used Michael the resort photographer and we loved his work and are very happy with our photos. I have a link to my wedding review in my signature and you can click on that and there are links to all 118 of the pics I purchased! :) I posted some of his pics on page 1 and the links to all pics are on page 6 of the review.

Janelle ~ I may have asked you before..but what wedding package did you have? I am curious because of your decorations wink.gif

I just love looking at your pics...we are going with the color blue as well so it gives me a better idea when I take a look at yours wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellipse22 View Post
Janelle ~ I may have asked you before..but what wedding package did you have? I am curious because of your decorations wink.gif

I just love looking at your pics...we are going with the color blue as well so it gives me a better idea when I take a look at yours wink.gif
Hi Ellipse, I actually just did the basic package but upgraded my decorations. I had seen that particular set up back in the early days of ROR planning... wink.gif I really liked it so I requested it and just paid extra for it. I cant remember the exact costs now but I think I did mention them in my review... I loved them so I dont regret paying the extra $!