Photo

RIU Photographers/ Videographers- Please Post Pics!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 lgarner83

lgarner83
  • 530 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 08:58 PM

Hi!

We are going with the Royal Package at RIU Montego Bay :) We will not be bringing in an outside photographer and will use the one on the resort. If you were married at a riu resort could you please post pictures that your "riu" photographer took? I would like to see examples of their work!

Thanks!
    Lisa

#2 jesjess

jesjess
    • 228 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:27 AM

Hey, thats the same question I was thinking about, I have nobody else to take pictures, or the finance to take a photagrapher with me so we are also going with the resort guy. I really also would love to see some of his work...

#3 J&M

J&M
      • 173 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 07:08 AM

Hi

We got married in April at the Riu...Christopher took our photos...here's the link

wen337/wedding pics - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

#4 riubride08

riubride08
        • 17 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:39 AM

I used both the photographer Michael and the videographer and they were great. Micheal in total took over 800 pictures. We have been having a hard time narrowing them down. Everyone loved what he did as he gave us a CD with the proofs which we let everyone look at.

Once we receive our official photos I will be happy to post them.

Jill & Tim
          7/4/2008
          Riu Ocho Rios

#5 jmhein

jmhein
          • 665 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

I used Michael the resort photographer and we loved his work and are very happy with our photos. I have a link to my wedding review in my signature and you can click on that and there are links to all 118 of the pics I purchased! :) I posted some of his pics on page 1 and the links to all pics are on page 6 of the review.
            ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#6 lgarner83

lgarner83
            • 530 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:16 PM

Your pics all turned out GREAT!!! I can't afford to fly in a photographer and this really set my mind at ease!

#7 jmhein

jmhein
              • 665 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:41 PM

It looks like the links I had posted in my review might have expired, so here they are again, this should work:

Janelle Hein MacRae's Photos - WEDDING! Professional Pics Part 1 | Facebook
                Janelle Hein MacRae's Photos - Wedding Professional Pics Part 2 | Facebook
                ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

#8 Ellipse22

Ellipse22
                • 584 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:50 PM

Janelle ~ I may have asked you before..but what wedding package did you have? I am curious because of your decorations

I just love looking at your pics...we are going with the color blue as well so it gives me a better idea when I take a look at yours

#9 lgarner83

lgarner83
                  • 530 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:52 PM

Janelle- the first link worked for me! BEAUTIFUL!

#10 jmhein

jmhein
                    • 665 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 03:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Ellipse22
                      Janelle ~ I may have asked you before..but what wedding package did you have? I am curious because of your decorations

I just love looking at your pics...we are going with the color blue as well so it gives me a better idea when I take a look at yours
                      Hi Ellipse, I actually just did the basic package but upgraded my decorations. I had seen that particular set up back in the early days of ROR planning... I really liked it so I requested it and just paid extra for it. I cant remember the exact costs now but I think I did mention them in my review... I loved them so I dont regret paying the extra $!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users