• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#121 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:23 PM

woohoo! even though you're "done" with weddings, i am assuming that still means a bit of follow-up work, even if the shooting is done.

so what are the holiday plans?

#122 leigh miller

leigh miller
    • 936 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:29 PM

oh yeah of course! the work never ends. lots of post processing. albums. marketing etc.... working on a new site, blah, blah, blah....

ryan and i are going to memphis to spend christmas with my grandparents. my uncle, their only son, died in january so its gonna be a hard one. plus they are just getting older and my grandpa has alzheimers. so i need to spend this christmas with them.

then back here so ryan can do all the fun end of year accounting stuff at work - woohoo!!! and probably a few days of not working at all!

what are you and paul doing? are you snowed in there?

#123 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:31 PM

can't wait to see some new pics on the blog.
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#124 leigh miller

leigh miller
      • 936 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:34 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        can't wait to see some new pics on the blog.
        christine have you been there lately? haha!!! i just shot a really awesome wedding on dec 1st, i cant wait to blog it. i just need to be in a better frame of mind when i start editing, not feeling like ive been hit by a semi :)

#125 Debs

Debs
        • VIP Member
        • 7,104 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:35 PM

Leigh, what song did you use in that slideshow? It's fantastic!!

#126 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by leigh miller
            oh yeah of course! the work never ends. lots of post processing. albums. marketing etc.... working on a new site, blah, blah, blah....

ryan and i are going to memphis to spend christmas with my grandparents. my uncle, their only son, died in january so its gonna be a hard one. plus they are just getting older and my grandpa has alzheimers. so i need to spend this christmas with them.

then back here so ryan can do all the fun end of year accounting stuff at work - woohoo!!! and probably a few days of not working at all!

what are you and paul doing? are you snowed in there?
            oh wow - poor grandparents. i'm sure they're so happy that you're coming up (over?) there.

paul and i are heading to Chicago to spend christmas with his family and friends. then we'll come back here to MN for New Years. i think his brother and their family are spending new years with us - so i'll get lots of family time over the holidays. yippie.

#127 Christine

Christine
            • VIP Member
            • 21,514 posts
            • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:36 PM

I try to look every couple of weeks, I think we need to do some beach shots with the baby next summer, we should be out your way in August.
            Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#128 leigh miller

leigh miller
            • 936 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:39 PM

hey ann and christine - youll get a kick out of this. one of my best friends texted (is that a word?) me this morning when she was in labor. we were texting for about 1/2 and hour. now you be sure and text me when the labor starts!

#129 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

oh I am sure I will be on the forum during labor, my hospital has wireless internet in all the rooms.

#130 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 08:44 PM

oh lord - i'm going to be a mess! this can't be her first kid, is it? i joke (well, partially) with paul that i will be camped out on the hospital steps starting a week before the due date. i have this fear of not making it in time!! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users