#11 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,532 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:03 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by kerryjbrown
    I found them at Neiman's last week, not sure if they still have them. When I first went looking (even at the actual Manolo store) they all laughed at me because they were the season from when the movie was filmed so they are basically 1.5 years old. My question is if they new SJP was goign to wear them in 1.5 years, why not wait to release them or make more....duh! This is why they are so hard to find unfortunately.
    I don't think these ones are the same ones that are in the movie? Those ones were cobalt blue and pointy toe, weren't they?

#12 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:05 AM

those are gorgeous!! i have not seen them, but good luck!
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#13 dollbird

dollbird
      • 86 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:07 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by T.O.Heather
        I don't think these ones are the same ones that are in the movie? Those ones were cobalt blue and pointy toe, weren't they?
        I don't remember seeing this pair in the movie...however they are known as Carrie's stolen shoes in the episode 'A woman's right to shoes'.

#14 *Heather*

*Heather*

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 9,532 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:09 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by dollbird
          I don't remember seeing this pair in the movie...however they are known as Carrie's stolen shoes in the episode 'A woman's right to shoes'.
          I love that episode! The one where she wants to register and throw herself a party for being single...sooo good.

Sorry, this is a total hijack of this thread!

#15 S2BLennon

S2BLennon
          • 668 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 12:14 AM

I love these shoes also - but just can't afford that - I need a sugar daddy and a husband! LOL

#16 blkladylaw

blkladylaw
            • 149 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 11:07 AM

Love these. I have them in silver and also in a teal/red paisley. They also have a bronze out right now in addition to the pink/raspberry, purple and black. I saw those blue ones but they sold out online quickly. I'm waiting on the pink and purple ones right now. Love the Sedaraby!
              Wed 9/5/08 at Lake Las Vegas Chapel Fiorenza with yacht cruise reception on the La Contessa and party the next night in VIP section at Club Poetry at Caesars Palace. Stayed at the Ritz at the Lake and checked into the Trump hotel on the strip after our reception.
              Our first baby (a...

#17 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 4,513 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:34 PM

Have you checked on eBay? A lot of times they have sold-out things. They might be a little more $$ if they are sold out everywhere but if you are already going to pay $695 for shoes what's another $50!!

#18 Betsy

Betsy

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                • 4,513 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 01:38 PM

08 MANOLO BLAHNIK SILVER METALLIC SEDARABY SHOES 38.5 - eBay (item 120284417299 end time Jul-23-08 18:50:14 PDT)

Here they are in silver

#19 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
                  • 2,262 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 05:55 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by RaydensMama
                    OMG $675!? I serious lost my breath when I saw that! Are they made with real diamonds?

Holy crap how much!!! I'd be terrified to wear them - nice tho

#20 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
                    • VIP Member
                    • 3,405 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 06:45 PM

Uhm...I need help "affording manolos" Love them though...very pretty color! I hope you can get a hold of em, cause they are hot!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users