Sign in to follow this  
CourtneyV

Woot - SOOO Excited!

Howdy, howdy everyone!!

My name is Courtney and I am the future wife of the most amazing man in the entire world (sorry ladies!!), Aaron. We're getting married next year (if I say "next year" it sounds a lot closer than it actually is) in November 2008. We planned on going to St. Thomas, USVI... but I'm slowly considering Mexico. I'll be going to Mexico for a cousins wedding (aka my own wedding research!) in two weeks so we'll see if I change my mind!!

Anyways, I'm super excited and I'm glad to have found this amazing forum. I have about a million questions, and I've hardly even started planning. I feel so disorganized ... I may just be the only bride on earth that hasn't done everything but place payment 7 months into an engagement!!!

Thanks in advance for your wonderful answers to my million questions!! :)

welcome welcome, you seem very excited and that is really cool will get to check out the sites in mexico for your cousins wedding.

Let us know what questions you have and we will do our best to answer.

Welcome! Picking the place is the hardest part, you're so lucky you'll be able to do some first had research when you're in mexico!

Let us know if you need help with anything!

Haha, I know what an excellent word. I originally wrote "Woot, woot- so excited", but quickly decided I sounded too much like a train! That is not a good first impression!!!