Photo

*Official chat thread for BIGGEST LOSER 3* (UPDATED WITH WINNER!!)

• Please log in to reply
543 replies to this topic

#451 KLC77

KLC77
  • 2,207 posts

Posted 28 August 2008 - 10:09 PM

Wow, that's a lot of weight! I vote for sticking with our original plan of NOT posting any results til the end. I'm super motivated for the end and don't want to give up if I'm too far behind. Also, if you keep track of the weekly results you can get a vague idea of where you fall on the list overall.

Let's motivate each other to the end!
    ~Kelly

Our Awesome Wedding Pics: http://www.delsolpho...ings/kelly&ron/

#452 Becksy

Becksy
    • 124 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 07:46 AM

Congratulations Jrodsgirl! And congratulations group! That's a whole person we have lost!!! lol

Quote:
      Originally Posted by K&Rwedding
      Also I have news I am embarrassed to admit but Britney Spears has been my new idol. Has anyone seen her latest photos. She looks great......
      Best of luck
      I saw the same magazine article and I'm not ready to call her my idol, but she has motivated me. I've been following a similar diet and excercise schedule (minus about 500 crunches), but have a hard time cutting out the fruit. I'm giving all my fruit away today to a friend and will see what kind of a difference it will make. I have such a sweet tooth and find it hard to cut out all sweets and fruit.

This will be a hard weekend... my FI family is having a Family Reunion. Lots of booze, BBQ food and snack food. I've already told my FI Mother that I'm not drinking and that I'm making all my own food. I hope no one thinks I'm being stuck-up.
      Erin & MartinEdenH Real ArenaPunta Cana, Dominican Republic January 13, 2009http://i67.photobuck....stloser4x1.jpghttp://tickers.Ticke....f487/event.png

#453 Kathie

Kathie
      • 2,654 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 09:42 AM

I'm going to have a tough weekend too. We're going out with some friends on their boat and I know we will have more than a couple. I'm going to try to exercise a little more though. We'll see!

#454 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 29 August 2008 - 10:10 AM

Rosel you kicked butt this week. Congrats!
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#455 jrodsgirl

jrodsgirl
          • 261 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:27 PM

Good Luck to everyone tomorrow. FI's parents had a picnic yesterday so I tried not to go overboard. Can't believe we are in the final weeks. Time sure did fly!

#456 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 03:30 PM

I screwed up this weekend. I spent all weekend painting our house so we ordered take out every day. i'm already up 1.5lbs not sure what it will be tomorrow.

#457 Kathie

Kathie
              • 2,654 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:14 PM

Keep a positive thought. If you gain, you'll lose it next week!

#458 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 04:46 PM

thanks kathie, i'm going to be extra good until Saturday. it's going to be tough that day we are going to Phillies Mets game its an all day trip, i'll have to try to find decent things to eat.

#459 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                  • 24,768 posts

Posted 02 September 2008 - 10:41 PM

good luck, everyone! i really hope we don't have more people that are DQ'd this week. send me your weigh-ins!

#460 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
                    • 12,151 posts

Posted 03 September 2008 - 05:22 PM

well ladies, i'm down a little this week, but still up higher than i was a few weeks ago, which sucks. is next wednesday the final weigh in? i can't believe how fast it went, and i can't believe i haven't even lost 10 measly pounds (maybe by next week?)!

i almost forgot today too because of the holiday weekend! seemed like a tuesday all day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users