15 replies to this topic

#11 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:24 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JennyK
    ok, I'm just trying to do the right thing over here..

btw now i'm mad! I was going to send my cousin a myspace message asking what her boyfriend's last name was and she deleted me off her myspace! I didn't even notice til now! I knew she was upset that I asked her sister to be in my wedding (who backed out bc she didn't want her sister to be upset) but you don't delete someone off myspace unless it's serious lmao now i'm mad lol lol
    ROFL....some people are just babies!

#12 Christi

Christi
    • 1,905 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:25 PM

Quote:
      ok, I'm just trying to do the right thing over here..

btw now i'm mad! I was going to send my cousin a myspace message asking what her boyfriend's last name was and she deleted me off her myspace! I didn't even notice til now! I knew she was upset that I asked her sister to be in my wedding (who backed out bc she didn't want her sister to be upset) but you don't delete someone off myspace unless it's serious lmao now i'm mad lol lol
      I'd address her envelope as "Ms pull the stick out of your ass myspace deleter"

#13 JennyK

JennyK
      • 3,502 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 08:28 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by kevsgirl
        Ouch! That's rude!
        I'd address her envelope as "Ms pull the stick out of your ass myspace deleter"
        LMFAO!!!!

#14 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
        • 1,209 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:38 PM

Just the other day when I was addressing our invitations, I texted one of my friends out in B.C. I know her live-in boyfriend's name is Corey, but not his last name. She starts saying "Hart" and then a bunch of other Corey __s who are famous.
          FI says: "Just address it 'Kris and Kris' B*&#('" LOL! I wrote & Guest. It annoyed me though. I mean, seriously. I wanted to get them out!!!

#15 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
          • 1,881 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 10:41 PM

Quote:
            you don't delete someone off myspace unless it's serious lmao
            good to know you've got your my space ettiquette down. That is so funny!!!
            http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
            February 14, 2009

#16 becks

becks

VIP

• VIP Member
            • 4,881 posts
            • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
            • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
            • LocationNew York

Posted 16 July 2008 - 09:08 AM

If you've got two envelopes (and interior and exterior) normally the outside one is just addressed to your friend. And then the inside one would be addressed "Bob Smith and Guest" or "Bob Smith and Susie Jones" or (even easier) "Bob and Susie".

If, however, you only have one envelope, I think you need to get the last names.

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users