Sign in to follow this  
Linzibella

I think that I’m going to explode if I don’t get this out…

Yay!!!! Congratulations!!!

I'm sorry I missed your post earlier! It's just so exciting! And really, with the PCOS, such a blessing.

Big hugs and many congratulations!!!

sounds like you have been going through a roller coaster of emotions... theres really not much for me to say but congratulations and i hope it all works out and if its a boy jean-marcus is a great name wink.gif

so i brought this up over my sisters birthday dinner today with my dad (cause he is OB/GYN) and he definatly agrees with the IUD thing... and then he proceeded to go into great detail about PCOS so now ive learned a little bit about that....

once again i hope it all works out and that this little one is a real blessing.. which all children should be actually

Yikes! A lot going on! But try not to stress... afterall, everything happens for a reason. wink.gif

As someone else suggested... if you're really not comfortable sticking with your original date, you could consider moving it forward (or back)

I'm guessing that that will all seem so insignificant in the long run! A little one! And a little one that you can both be excited about!

Congratulations!

After we decided to get married & picked a date, we found out I'm pregnant! It's definitely a lot of to swallow but I'm sure you'll be fine.

My baby will be here 3 months before my wedding so I'm not even thinking about a wedding dress right now. I'm sure you'll find something great & look beautiful in it!

Congrats, again!