Sign in to follow this  
Celina

My FREE Vista Print T-shirts for MIL & Step mom*pics*

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
PM me your e-mail address and I'll forward you the free link. I swear, I get an e-mail almost every day. I have ordered SO much from them. STD's, brochures for OOT bags, cards for the gifts I'm giving my BM's, these t-shirts and cards to tie on to the OOT bags that say "Welcome to PV".

The OOT cards match the brochures that are going in the OOT bags. I have paid maybe $25 for shipping for all of it. I am not the creative/scrapbooker/DIY type, so Vista Print has been my lifesaver with all of this stuff!
Have you posted pictures of all this stuffhuh.gif? :) If not, do so! (I might want to copy some of your ideas....I;m already planning on doing the tee shirt one :) )

elefant.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dez921714 View Post
Have you posted pictures of all this stuffhuh.gif? :) If not, do so! (I might want to copy some of your ideas....I;m already planning on doing the tee shirt one :) )

elefant.gif
You are too sweet Dez!

I am kind of link challenged and don't know how to link my other posts - but I did one with my cake stuff, ring sombrero, cups and bridesmaids bags. I think if you do a search of my name they should come up .

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoontobeMrsE View Post
YAY!! I hope you got them for free!
I did, but on the hat I upgraded and on my dad's shirt I also upgraded...but it was steal super cheap!