Photo

Why I'm Mad at My MOH

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#11 Allaballa

Allaballa
  • 113 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:39 PM

Step back and breathe. Its not a big deal really. If some people want to do a zipline tour then they want to do a zipline tour. Its their vacation as well and as long as it doesn't interfere with your actual wedding day let her do it.

#12 ashrose

ashrose
    • 422 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 04:46 PM

Oh geez. It sounds like the suggested tours... I mean... isn't that what they were? Suggestions?

Can you pull the "it's their vacation too" card and tell her that you have "wedding" stuff to do instead?

#13 MoonPalacePookie

MoonPalacePookie
      • 279 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:14 PM

Ok, now I feel terrible. She just called and she broke her ankle, I guess I've been sending too much negative BDW feelings her way. I feel bad about all the mean things i said since now she cant do the zipline or anything at all we have planned.
        Robert & Eugenia

July 23, 2008

#14 Yari

Yari
        • VIP Member
        • 10,928 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 04:20 PM

It is not your fault she broke her ankle. It is probably karma bitting her in the arse...well ankle. Don't feel bad.

#15 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
          • 2,262 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:23 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by MoonPalacePookie
            Ok, now I feel terrible. She just called and she broke her ankle, I guess I've been sending too much negative BDW feelings her way. I feel bad about all the mean things i said since now she cant do the zipline or anything at all we have planned.
            ha ha ha ha now that is a suggestion I didn't think of lol that'll teach her for being a cow lol

#16 ashrose

ashrose
            • 422 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

OH NO!!!

It is certainly not your fault... but man, that sucks!

#17 alex

alex
              • 1,139 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 06:01 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Yari
                It is not your fault she broke her ankle. It is probably karma bitting her in the arse...well ankle. Don't feel bad.
                I have to go with Yari on this one.. karma will definately get you everytime!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users