Photo

Anyone use SPANX?

• Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

#51 ktnicole

ktnicole
  • 100 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 11:50 AM

i bought a pair of the higher power and wore it to work today.. not very  impressed with the holding in power.  I have cheap versions that seem to hold tighter. 

#52 jaimeLe318

jaimeLe318
    • 59 posts

Posted 03 September 2010 - 12:30 PM

I personally don't like spanx or think they help for my body type (very tall with a belly)... it really just makes my fat harder lol but I definitely think they are helpful and can see why people could love them. I just can't pee through that little hole, it creeps me out! lol

#53 Jolene512

Jolene512
      • 56 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 07:15 AM

I've tried spanx.. Cannot stand the roll down & it looks like i've been spliced w/ one heck of a muffintop. So I bought a one pc. from Shear shapewear on the shopping channel & Love It!

It's from thigh to bust w/ built in bra, bra has a deep plunge so it fits well under everything. larger gusset than spanx as well. It's spun as one pc so it smoothes everything really tight w/o felling bound up.. the material is cotton so sweat wicks off too not caught up under the garment.

#54 Clean122

Clean122
        • Site Supporter
        • 118 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 08:44 AM

Ohhh I love Spanx, I used one when I first got pregnant and didnt want anyone too see through my christmas dress :o

That would suck to wear them for a destination wedding though, it would get HOOOTTT!!

#55 ~Jessica~

~Jessica~
          • Banned
          • 3,479 posts

Posted 13 September 2010 - 09:05 AM

I used spanx on the big day but just the underwear version. Once I got over the fact that I was wearing pretty much granny panties on big day the helped hold in the pooch and weren't very hot at all! I have also tried the leggings and they are so not comfortable but really do hold you in if you need to be held in certain places.

#56 alexis98

alexis98
            • 1 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 07:23 AM

i do, and i love it, it sucks everything in!!! i have this model http://www.classicsh...032-p-1979.html, after i started using it my dresses look awesome on me!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users