Sign in to follow this  
DenverDana

Pictures of El Dorado Royale

Ha, yep, everyone loved that the drinks matched our colors! We called ours the "Turquoise Typhoon" although I am sure we could have come up with something more creative!

In fact, they actually took the whole thing further and had more blue drinks waiting for everyone at dinner. It was pretty fun!

Dana,

I am getting married at EDR as well. I loved your pictures. Did EDR charge you the $500 fee for an outside photographer? Also how long did you have him stay at the resort?

Dana- your pictures are amazing!! Thanks for posting- it's so much fun to look at other EDR bride's pictures! :)

Your bride and reception look just beautiful! CONGRATS!!!cheer2.gif

Such beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing them.

I noticed you had a champagne toast at the reception. Did they have champagne as part of the drink options or did you have to purchase this separate?

Thanks everyone, and congratulations as well!

crluvmm - When we signed on they didn't have the policy about the $500 fee, they only said that we had to have our photographer stay at the hotel for 2 nights (and we went ahead and had them stay for three nights). When they implemented the policy they came back to us and said we needed to pay the extra money. I basically told them that they couldn't do that since we already signed the contract and they told us that we didn't have to.

Beth- They gave us the price list for champagne before we went down there. The prices were SO expensive! I told them that people could just toast with whatever they were drinking. However, when we got there the head catering guy and his crew (who were AWESOME) said they would give us champagne at no charge. Not sure why, but it worked out really well!

KirstenRN6- WOW, and I notice you are in Denver- me too! I hope (and am sure) your wedding will be wonderful!!!

Much Love,

Dana

Hi Dana, 

Congratulations to you on your wedding and thank you for all of the great info!!

We are currently planning on a wedding at EDR. I wanted to see your photo but it was asking me for a code.. Is there other place where we can see your beautiful wedding? Can't wait to see them! Thank you :)