Sign in to follow this  
LCBride2007

New Arrivals at Bluefly!

there are soo many cute dresses on that site - i am trying to control myself w/buying too many. technically i have 3 WD dresses right now!

So will you be doing some diva-like wardrobe changes at your WD?! ;-)

Also, the BCBG outlet near me is having a HUGE sale - tons of dresses on sale and lots of cute tops and stuff to. Not sure if you guys have one near you but it's defnintely worth checking out if you do!

lol - you have no idea how so NOT me that is! well, neither is having 3 dresses ...

i figure between the WD, the "trash the dress" shoot (and/or day after photos), and our legal wedding in Hawaii, I can justify all of them! any more though and i will have a hard time coming up with valid excuses.

Ann I can't believe I didn't know you were doing a trash the dress session.. I thought So far Sarah was the only one.. OMG I can't wait to see your pics.

i want to - but just not sure i want to use my "real" dress or not. if not, i have to find a replacement! i did buy one from JCrew, but i'll probably be reselling it - it's really nice, just not the look i was going for.